HBL Management reviews

Pakistan79 reviews
Hbl is largest bank of pakistan but management and benefit provide to employees are not good .
Employees face lot of problems they sit late hours due to burden of work and their social life is totally zero
Working as a management auditor in one of the top 4 banks of my country has been a 360 degree learning experience for me. It helped me getting more insight into how financial institutions operate while instilling in me a passion to grow as a financial coach.
I am really enjoying there and top managment is very kind local Management location is not fine they black mail people and asked for resignation that's shallower
The culture of HBL is polluted by the upper management of HR, favouritism is on its peak and the rest are treated like a labor division which should be corrected that harms the market value of the organization.
Stressful job n no security of job..and less paid ....no proper staffing...no proper customer service...no relaxation in job for employees.... always stressful
Working at HBL is a great experience with new learnings and issues to be dealt upon. Good working environment and culture. Management is supportive at all times.
Management of your company is too much stricked, you must improve your managment , Environment is totally Glooming and very pleasant , i am really enjoying 6 month
Pros
Free launches
Cons
Short breaks
Provides conducive learning and working environment.
Management is approachable. Working regulations are transparent. Controls are effective. IT security is strong. HR policies can be improved
Pros
Subsidized Lunch, Free Tea and Coffee, Clean and Spacious Offices
Cons
Traffic Pron Area for Head Office
it was ok salary and management is bad HR don't have strong hand in management .. tough marketing demands difficult to survive the work-life balance which affect health
Pros
big name
Cons
unstable job
It feels good to work in bank because here we learn to maintain our personality, punctuality, management and hard working, but bank being a financial institution does not pay hand some salary to satisfy .
Pros
Great place to learn new things.
Cons
Management constantly changing, very unorganized.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HBL?
Making daily activity of branch’s deposits & forward to concern authorities.Answer telephone enquiries from customers regarding their status of accounts.

Providing a liaison between potential customers of the branch & Branch Manager.

Good management regardings emlpoyee's benefits.

Excellents workplace envoirment.

Bosses are very stricts regarding to achieve targets.

I really enjoyed m last job. All staff members works like a family
Cons
One month mandatory leave annually, 3 bonuses annually & Free medical f
It was my first job in banking sector. HBL maintain highly professional environment, extremely skilled workforce and a lot of to learn. I was on third party contract and only after three months i was offered in bankislami on permanent basis that's why i switched to new job. I was on bancassurance department and wealth management MIS update was also my responsibility. I really enjoyed my job there.
all were good upper management is so cooperative but work load is much higher then the Job description. no flexible timings.
Pros
lunch
Cons
short breaks
I feel proud to be work there.That helps me to improve my skill and learn professional ethics.They provide us a convenient way to prove ourselves as a good employ.Management also provide friendly environment.It is not a simple job to communicate with simple person with modern techniques but our management makes it easy.
Pros
Playing Creative Games
Cons
Debate on Moral Values
It feels good to work in bank because here we learn to maintain our personality, punctuality, management and hard working, but bank being a financial institution does not pay hand some salary to satisfy basic needs of employees as they may be much more productive to organization.
A memorable Job. Very Nice Staff & Management. Co-workers are like as best friends. IT department job is very good & attractive job. no pressure of work.
Pros
only tea
Cons
Health Insurance & TA DA
HBL is a Growing Financial Institute and offers employees to grow professionally. Working Environment is very Family-er and give chance to learn form our senior Management. sometimes some customer are very problematic but with kindness behavior and politely dealing can brings the problematic customer as a good advertising one.
working in HBL is a good experience because its my first job here am learning many of things which helps me out in problem i learn how to tackle the uncomfortable situations
the management is good enough for us
A day when I collected 11 lacks as cash from bills.

I have learnt a lot about how to manage things and how to work with the executive.

Management was to slow there.

Coworkers were good and gave attention to my words.

When bm shouted at me while it was not my fault.

When ever there is rain outside my workplace.
Pros
Job security.
Cons
No salary increments like other banks, No compensation.
I learned a lot working with colleagues who were 10-15 greater experienced and the problems and issues of the customers while working in the branch banking area, solving all sorts of problem and dealing with the situation with patience. The colleagues were cooperative and caring nature with the ideal synergy which a CEO hopes for.

The company has the potential to excel further in the industry and it gives one an opportunity to grow as well but the work force strength is above 10000. So at times, one finds it difficult to move above the layered compensation, it takes a lot of time to come to you.

Your piece of cake.
Pros
great working environment, growth opportunities, huge network, recognition by counterparts in the same industry
Cons
difficult to distinguish yourself amongst the huge workforce working around you, at times it is diffucult to convince hugher ups to bring in the neccessary change, because of the same assumptions kept over years
Hard day for work
Good management
very good coworker
Dealing to much customer at same time
Pros
Cons
helath