HBL Employee Reviews

Pakistan77 reviews
HBL is Good platform for learning and development …..
Friendly Environment …….

Work stress is very much because of shortage of Staff at Branch Level

A Growing Carrier
HBL is a Growing Financial Institute and offers employees to grow professionally. Working Environment is very Family-er and give chance to learn form our senior Management. sometimes some customer are very problematic but with kindness behavior and politely dealing can brings the problematic customer as a good advertising one.
workplace
working in HBL is a good experience because its my first job here am learning many of things which helps me out in problem i learn how to tackle the uncomfortable situations
the management is good enough for us
Diverse background includes sales, customer service , accounts and supervision.
Discussing the financial requirements of, and providing financial advice to personal and business clients.
Dealing with customers queries face to face, over the telephone or in writing.

Serving customers at the counter.

Understanding customer needs, recommending suitable products and making sales.

Processing paperwork from sales, change of customer details, and closure of accounts.

Developing a network of local business contacts.

Promoting the bank's services.

Problem solving.

Planning.

Maintaining Statistical and Financial records.

Dealing with Complaints.
Cons
short breaks, health care and incentives
N/a
* To convince the customer for cross selling
* Easy method of account opening
Pros
some time having free lunches
Cons
Long Hours
The largest Commercial Bank in Pakistan
It is the largest commercial bank in pakistan with over 13000 employees and a wider range of products and atm network .
The department is a wonderfull place with un organized sturcture of working.

the growth of most departments are slow but the bonus structure is uncertain and total dependant on the boss . The amount is plentiful.

The orgranisation has a multi culture environment.
Pros
Good Bonus, Alternative working day off, medicals, loans
Cons
un organized structure
Summary
When i joined Hbl i was assigned the role of Marketing Staff my main duty was to bring NTB and to sustain the olders.
I tried my best. achieved all my goals which payed for me and i became Manager Opps in a short span.
HBL is one of the largest bank in Pakistan. It was pleasure working with such a reputed organisation. I have attended Retail Banking course and many other courses through HBL which polished my skills and I explored my strengths.
Pros
Experiencing largest banking network of Pakistan !
Cons
Long working hours.
Na
HBL is the largest bank operating in the country with more than 1400 branches in the country and about 50 branches abroad.
The Leading Bank in Pakistan with significant international presence
-Triggering Trade business, soliciting new clients and maintaining relationships with existing clients.
-Monitoring Import deptt. i-e Opening Letter of Credit, Lodgment and retirement of PAD, Handling FIM and FATR, Stock reports, Import Collections, Direct consignment operations/Open Account, Import Advance Payment etc.

-Monitoring Export deptt. i-e Scrutiny of documents, Negotiation, Export Advance Payment handling, Export Collections, Pre-Shipment and Post-Shipment Finances etc.

-Handling of audit, dealing with international correspondents, resolving customer queries
Pros
Learning
Telemarketing HBL Consumer product, Sales & Collection
I was working as telemarketing officer, collection consumer product.
A Learning Organization
In HBL I learn alot because HBL provides you with opportunities to test your intelligence and to boost your confidence.
Pros
Good Working Environment
Cons
Low Salary Package
Professional environment
A day when I collected 11 lacks as cash from bills.

I have learnt a lot about how to manage things and how to work with the executive.

Management was to slow there.

Coworkers were good and gave attention to my words.

When bm shouted at me while it was not my fault.

When ever there is rain outside my workplace.
Pros
Job security.
Cons
No salary increments like other banks, No compensation.
Projects,WAN operation 1500+ branches Call centre
Call Centre Migration provide network connectivity with HOK and. I worked on Design, migration and implementation of the following segments of HBL network as core resource.

Flood Relief Project provide network connectivity with NADRA for Flood Relief Project (WATAN Card Distribution)

HGN(Habib Global Network)-Network Revamp

HGN project Provided the scalable Solution for all HBL Data Centers and Branches (1476) keeping all Growing security demands intact, also providing high availability for the entire data network. I worked on Design, migration and implementation of the following segments of HBL network as core resource:

1. Core Sites of HBL

2. Domestic Branches Primary and backup links

3. International segment

New ATM Deployment Project

Deployed and configuration of new HBL Offsite ATM in different phases and staring from 250 Offsite ATM to 1000+

New Branches Roll Out

Deployed and configuration of new HBL branches for online system in different phases and staring from 300 online branches to 700+

Data Centre Migration from BCRS to New premises The entire task very carefully and smartly with minimum down time.

Misys Roll Out, Provide full network support and coordinate with Misys support team for successfully implementation of Misys in domestic Branches

Cons
Late sitting at time of migration, down time for system upgradation
i have experience of hbl as assistant sale officer
i am learn in hbl to dealing with customer and documentation about opening account and giving vehicles on lease against property i have one senior in loan department and am got experience as assistant manager and cashier
Pros
lunch
Cons
8 hours
The experience at workplace involves a dynamic working environment with a good social environment with cooperative colleagues and guiding superiors.
I learned a lot working with colleagues who were 10-15 greater experienced and the problems and issues of the customers while working in the branch banking area, solving all sorts of problem and dealing with the situation with patience. The colleagues were cooperative and caring nature with the ideal synergy which a CEO hopes for.

The company has the potential to excel further in the industry and it gives one an opportunity to grow as well but the work force strength is above 10000. So at times, one finds it difficult to move above the layered compensation, it takes a lot of time to come to you.

Your piece of cake.
Pros
great working environment, growth opportunities, huge network, recognition by counterparts in the same industry
Cons
difficult to distinguish yourself amongst the huge workforce working around you, at times it is diffucult to convince hugher ups to bring in the neccessary change, because of the same assumptions kept over years
N/a
Hard day for work
Good management

very good coworker

Dealing to much customer at same time
Pros
Cons
helath