HG Markets Pvt Ltd

HG Markets Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

it was nice experice with work our local people for multinatioanl Market, forex trading was first but lasting experience i wish best of luck for all my college
So unprofessional and Vulgar Environment..... cheap and unprofessional Mangers ....... Senior manager of Karachi office treats females shamefully......
The company was very good but they give a high target which is not possible to achieve in month. The management behavior is very rude. The thier is no time table .. You know your morning timing but you don't know at what time Will go to home I think this is bad think in this company.
I was told by a marketing man that if u want to earn good than u have to invest with us and we will guide u how to trade u just have to make invest ment. For this opened an account.After the activation of account i was told that we are now ready for trade. I already had told them that i have no knowledge of trade but these people assured me that do not worry its our job.I was not even told that i have to be in touch all the time. So when i made first trade i lost about 20 thousand in just hrs. When i asked about the loss he said no problem we will cover loss in next trades. But that next day never came. in the same process i lost three hundred thousand in just three weeks.All the loss was not in trade but fifty percent the amount was deducted by the company in service charges.at the end when i loss all the investment they even stooped to call and end all the contacts. So i concluded that this company is consists of non professional non qualified and illiterate people with no knowledge of trade. They market them self as a financial advisory but just jugglers they have nothing to do with investor loss or profit but just there service charges. When any innocent citizen claim about his loss they totall refuse to take any responsibility. So i will suggest common people not to wast their hard earnings with such a company. I have also raised this issue with relevant authorities and invite all the investor to join my words.
Its a good company have spend a good time their also learned allot but what is wrong with them is their leaders they always do MisCommitments with their employees on face they are kind with you but in reality they are crook always ready to deduct your salary they need to get educated with new market trends or else they will be closed in future
Pros
commission
Cons
no leaves even work on EID and all gazette holidays no increment
HG Markets pvt Lmtd company is the best brokage house in Pakistan His position in brokage house top ten .HG Markets also cooperative member of Pakistan mercantail exchange and register in glowbel worth international . HG Markets open in since 1996
Pros
Commission
Cons
Long Hours
while working in HG market i learn a lot from my college and managemet that was a nice experience i gained from the company
Pros
professional
Cons
long hours to spent ther
  1. Employee Reviews