HOME TUTION

HOME TUTION Employee Reviews

I love to teach so, I always perform productive way to teach and do different fun activities to make mind fresh and fast observe

The Day was fantastic to do a work because to teach the students is passion for me. I learned that how to deal different kids with smooth and calm nature. To do a work as home tutor is so perfection able because the atmosphere is fantastic just because is kid so happy to learn at home which is preferable for me to give extra task and physical activities with no worries of home. The hardest part of job is punctuality because I never miss to take kid class just because the fare of day waste. And I always compromised and deal with situations.

Pros

No free lunches

Cons

short breaks

Goood..

As it was good experience while online teaching improves the technology skills of students mostly. It provides a chance to enhance the confidence while presenting proper presentations.

Pros

Breakfast, namaz break

Cons

Little michief

Fun workplace

I love my experience during tutioning at home, i learnt alot regarding how to manage work and study together. It made me more focused in my learning experiences and goals.

Pros

Free launcer

Cons

Short breaks

Productive and gain of Knowledge

I think this company give me a well experience and good contact with other people of the of the country. Because Home tution is not a work it is giving the knowledge to other and taking the knowledge from others. Because there is no age limit for the study every minute of your life give you new knowledge new experience to survive in this world.

Pros

Tea, Cold Drinks

Cons

Health care

time managing is a must thing in different tutions

there is a line that what you teach, you become expert in that field, just like this , i always prefer teaching of any subject which i have studied to my colleagues, to my students.

i used to teach as a part time

i taught home based tutions to students till secondary level for a part time activity.I used to earn my pocket money myself and payed my fee myself.i didnt want to become a burden on my parents.

Good Experiences

I have good experience from this job.. Good environment. Excellent peoples I am so happy to work at this site. Thank you so much am so happy from this job. πŸ€—πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

This is the decent platform for every fresh graduate or any skill person to avail a better opportunity s t

I love this platform because good service provider and provide lots of opportunities some of my friends tells me about this area of work where all needy persons get their desired expectation as per their skills

Its good to teach kids in home tution.

You are your own boss and you help kids in their daily study related problems and you get to have exposure and to review what you have learnt all these years, its good to teach kids in home tution.

everything was good

I have learn many things like how to control the students, how can we teach them to handle them, how can we deliver them lecture. Teaching also increase my knowledge. I have learn many things from students also. Well, teaching is my passion and I want to be an ideal teacher.

great experience

by learning you will teach,by teaching you will learn. when one teaches two learn. i love this job. we know childern need limits but in different homes childern dont have limits.

Okay fine

Good and Fine.I don't have much to rate this app plz give me a good job of a teacher so that I can support my family .I am suffer from my Monthly House hold Issues ...plz plz. pz,z

Productive and gain more knowledge

In hero tae company Very good activity to improve our knowledge and experience My work nature is accountant 5 day a week pass entries prepared final account Manage the work sheet

it is very co-oppretive

i enjoy it. it is good regarding work and as well as pay. i just give an hour to one subject. i can work according to me. i know very well how to menage the students

Pros

a cup of tea

Its a tough job

its a tough job .I have learnt many things from my own students But it is difficult for me to do at late night because of long distance and low salary

satisfactory

I work for 5 hours daily and feel comfortable very good experience of teaching after inter .i enjoy very much and there is no co worker with me there is no hardest part of job until now i am also learning much by teaching others

Pros

free lunches

Cons

short breaks

It is very good

I am a home tutor here. I have 3 students. One from 10th, other is from 9th, and the last one is from 3rd class. These students were too week in study. Now by the grace of Almighty they are going well.

was glorious

i learnt many things about communication,manage to waves of peoples,deal to many perons and then manage them.it was memorable part of my life

Pros

enjoy lunches

Cons

short breaks for freshment

Good

I am thankful to see honest and such an intime quick information organization.I will be very lucky and will be my pleasure to work with you people

Pros

High salary

Cons

More time consuming

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HOME TUTION. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• HOME TUTION