Here to help
Coronavirus update

IBM Employee Reviews

Pakistan39 reviews
Working at IBM was very exciting and enjoyable experience. My fellow colleagues were very friendly and cooperative. Work environment was very flexible and there was no fixed work schedule. My boss was a very easy going and supportive person. Available to provide supervision whenever required.
overall was good experince.but the job work that i was doing there had so difficult,,because everyone to introduced about IBM,then if he choose then good and welll otherwise rejectd,
I worked in IBM Pakistan for around 9 months on a contract and I had to report to MEA region. The time spent in IBM was truly remarkable. The work atmosphere there is amazing and the people at IBM are very collaborative.
I am still looking to work in IBM again. It would be my wish come true.
Relaxed environment where you have to do alot of learning on your own. One has to outstand himself from the crowd as its a big company. Alot of job perks and IBM pays for certiications if you pass that
IBM is always industry leader and it promotes and help all the employees to grow in their careers .IBM has special learning channels Like your Learning ,Lighthouse etc which really helps a lot in learning new technologies.
Pros
Wfh, Opd
Cons
FTC's
IBM is a good company. During my time with IBM I was fortunate to have good managers. If you are in the information technology area you can expect to work long hours to resolve any issues because of the service agreement IBM have with its clients. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you get to work with so many talented individuals. I was a WAH employee and so I did not get an opportunity to hang out with many of the people I communicated with over the phone. Overall, its a great company to work at.
Company has a lot of focus on analytics side and cool place to work for a data geek. I personally worked on internal and external use cases of IBM and involved in some international projects.
Amazing team, Amazing People, Amazing Workplace, Amazing Management Hierarchy, Amazing Protocols, Amazing Work, Amazing Projects, Amazing Managers, ... Amazing...
learnt a lot
traveled a lot

typical day at work would be aggressive start but very long days.

meeting great experienced IBMers around the globe was the fascinating part.

hardest part was the politics. it ruined almost every end of the day.

constant threats on job to me and people around. which lead me to believe that its a very unhealthy work environment.

enjoyable part was the traveling and learning about new technologies.
Pros
great name
Cons
too much politics
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at IBM?
IBM is one of the oldest companies in the IT sector with strong values that has helped it to evolve and survive for such a long time. The workplace environment is great, with supportive co-workers and managers. The strict laws and regulations ensure that no office harassment cases occur. The company offers great exposure by offering work on international projects.
While working with IBM i always enjoyed my work . Best compnay according to culture and environment.i highly recomened for exprience and new cuomers . Big name in market .
Pros
Good salary . Learning opprtunities
Cons
Usually hire with third party emploer
Significant time spent working directly with clients to understand their technology requirements. Also, involved with problem support for client. Had autonomy over work being done on behalf of clients.
Superb Place To Work In As This A Place Of Pleasure To Work At IBM As All The People There Were So Honest And We Really Enjoyed Working Online At IBM.
Pros
Yeah Awesome Every Thing Was Free In There
Cons
No Cons
The remuneration package isn't exactly great and it seems it's slightly below the market offering and there is a lack of opportunities in support functions such as Finance due to highly structured and systemized policies and procedures and the trend to shift support functions to centers.
Its a company where you can learn new things with very much opportunities to excel in your career. People here are very cooperative. hardest part of the job is to change your project which is not easily managed.
Overall good company but management needs to understand that employees are human too. Work life balance is very critical factor due to which company loses its significant employees and do not have retention policy at all
Pros
Travel
Cons
Never ending job hours
Excellent environment to work , new exposure , new challenges
Flexible working hours, international traveling, good package , in short its great company to work with
Pros
Salary, flexible working hours
Cons
spend almost 4 years now ..need to move
IBM is one of the best organization in world, however now a days due to tough economical situations around the world, company revenue targets are not achieving and due to that IBM is planing for centralizing the position from countries to (COE) center of excellence. That is really an alarming situation for employees in countries.
Pros
Team lunch & Dinners events
Cons
Busy on meetings. Tools don't work. Can not get the support needed from the account to perform job. No salary increases. Benefits are expensive. I work at home that is the best part.
Best Place on Earth for work. IBM gives leverage to their employees and ask them to give their best in order to achieve their work targets. I wish to have this Company on my profile again.
Pros
Cons
Job security
1. it was very fast paced