Ibex Employee Reviews

Pakistan191 reviews
ItI would recommend it to fresh grads or to someone who is studying. Work life is slightly difficult due to nature of job. Following US timings is not easy.
Well its being always recruiting because they pay very low amount. They hired lots of peoples and after a while they kick them all. So they just play with the people and did there recruiting work very efficiently.
IBEX is a class in modern IT environment. They offers good benefits to their employees. I have spent 9 years in IBEX my overall experience is satisfactory.
Its very hard job to work in Ibex as a csr. I never recommend any friend and family to do job because of stressful and noisy job to pick call one on another continuously for about 8 hours.
A place where to start your career how to be professional. Friendly environment & cooperative management. Learned a lot in my training period. A good bpo organization.
Their way to motivate their agents was terrible and they had no idea how to handle any situation but expected greatness with very little provided. They work you like robots but expect you to not sound robotic.
Nice company to work with. Excellent salary package. Face paced working environment. Cooperative boss and leadership is visionary. Recommended to kick start your career.
Pros
free tea and coffee
Cons
low wages, night shifts
It messed up your sleep because of the rotational shifts. You can't do any other personal work because of the night shifts. The breaks are very limited throughout the day and can cost you deductions even if you are late by a second.Due importance is not given to the deserving employees as per my observation.
Lots of people work there eont have sense how to deal professionally they just show the power of who they are they just put pressure on you so that you cant speak against whats is wrong happening and they can do their dirty work !!
They offer 3 breaks 15-30-15 min, and other than that youbare never allowed to take a single minute off regardless of your health or any circumstance. Their posilicies are not employee friendly. Although managers are really good and environment by people is good but the system and policy is where you will find your self caged and frustrated with in a month.
Pros
Managers, events, infrastructure
Cons
Policies, no employee care, harsh environment
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ibex?
The management was very supportive and helped all the agents to improve if their preformance was low, coached and trained them so they can reach the KPI score.
Designed to defragment the customer experience, CLX unifies and streamlines how brands acquire, support, and engage customers. Powered by smart digital customer acquisition technologies, a worldwide network of brand support & sales champions, and the most robust Customer Experience Management platform in the industry, CLX is optimized to drive end-to-end customer acquisition, engagement, and growth for the world’s most discerning brands.
Pros
free tea and coffee
Cons
low wages, night shifts
I worked at IBEX for four months. I was a sales executive amd worked as a broker between the seller and the buyer. The work environment was pretty good but the compensation was not as satisfactory as I expected it to be.
It was really a good time ,how to deal with customers .i learnt communication while doing that job and alot more things such as time managment ,computer handling
Great place to work. Company has it's offices globally and the nature of the work is very fast paced but collaborative. The kind of company that empowers each employee
Great culture, open door policy. Gender balance, work life balance. Focus on development and growth. Management encourages employees to apply through internal job portals. People are selected on merit
IBEX has taught me a lot. It teaches you about work ethics. Gives us training to polish our skills and utilise them accordingly. When it comes to rules and regulations, it one of the best. Management is just simply amazing. They have open door policy. They believe in transparency. That is why I mentioned, they are making normal person a soldier to work anywhere
Pros
Full of opportunities
Cons
If you don't like rules, you can't work
I need a job
I hope accepting me and

my qualification

Inshallah good working every day every night so I'm coming to karachi and interview .
Hectic place to be. Mean supervisors who clinging to their jobs since ages and play proper role to secure their positions as they know well enough they would not find no job in market outside at their age and zero caliber, same goes for majority of the management. Internal filth welcomes you upon joining that includes work politics, unfair mean salary deductions and beyond expectation manipulation of u supervisors and favorites of supervisors against few. Wrong promotions and untrustworthy organization to work at, complete waste of time with showy fancy building and fake professionalism.
Job consisted of various billing and collections duties. Basically, discussed billing inquiries and utilized billing system to assist with inbound calling customers.