Ibex

Ibex Employee Reviews

Pakistan211 reviews

Found 211 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,623 reviews

Definitely a good place to understand coorporate culture

You can say a balanced job but not satisfactory career growth for graduates.People of required speciality are available but recruitment is not considering them for that job and hiring new people.

Pros

Learning environment

Cons

Growth is very slow for graduates

Professional, fun, smoothing ambiance.

My work experience was superb, learned a lot, energy day was a learning curve, the staff is friendly, helping, and there is always room for improvement and growth.

Interview process took a month

Their hiring process was not smooth at all. After first interview, there was silence for 26 days, a week after second and a week more after final interview. It was annoying, felt in the middle of no where.

Ibex need recommendations

I worked in ibex more than 9 years I given many interviews to get other positions but I can't get single chance.it was not mean I was not able to to do anything it's mean you can't successful without recommendations..ibex never give single chance if I was not able to do anything how can I stay 9 years but atmosphere superb.

Pros

Increase salary

Cons

Short break

Good Job culture

Working at Ibex is good. Salary is good here and you will gain punctuality and great experience here. If you have a good and fluent English then Ibex is a good place for you to work.

Pros

Offered a good salary package.

Cons

Job culture is just like a jail

Job seekers for gain your experience best place experience gain so who join the organization for experience its best for future and growing day by day

Developed Communication Skills

Good and reliable company.Atmosphere was awesome and friendly culture People are very helpful and professional.All staffs are good.Its a good place to develop yourself

very competitive environment , with lots of benefits . but break timings are not so good. healthy relationship with supervisor and management, leav

Pros

transport facility, employees.

Cons

short breaks, work load.

Competitive place with good environment

QA department is not good at all overall place is good supervisors are good they always support me whenever i have an issue with QA and cafeteria is well good enough.I was there as tenured always challenging to my internal QA last one through this i feel there favoritism which is really disappointing me.

Pros

Bring new challenges to get gifts

Cons

Holidays issue that not confirmed always changing

Job secuity is not save there. They do a lot of hiring firing

Good for beginners . They do a lot of hiring and firing. So don't advice a person having wife children to work there. The management is fine. I worked there but don't ever like to go back there.

Fun

A good way to start your career as a freshee, undergraduate cam also apply for international in night shift. Salary criteria is below average in my opinion

Almost

I work with Ibex almost three Years At ISB center as a CSE & ATL as well Job Environment is Very Satisfactory. But Management & HR department are Playing Very Negative role in ISB contact center . Lots of Favoritism is found on flour

Pros

No Free Lunch

Cons

Productive and fun work place

I learned number of things at this workplacefriendly workplace cultureNumber of thing that were hardest at workplaceThe most enjoyable part of this job the culture of this workplace v good and friendly and much more creative.

Pros

Provide free tea

Cons

Healthcare

Productive for students

Company atmosphere was very owsome but as a CSE job was very difficult also Sop's so much hard that create's the survival difficult in long run. Other fields of this company are very convenient for job.

Pros

Free tea

Cons

Hard sop

Excellent

Superb experience and awesome workplace they also take care of employees and organise different recreational activities for employees and also organise trips to different healthy places to relax the employees

Pros

Lunch is paid but it should be free by company side

Cons

Breaks are given according to schedule

Expert-level proficiency with Adobe Photoshop & Photoshop Lightroom. Analyze photograph requirements from clients to determine appropriate lighting, color, tone, and overall aesthetic prior to editing.

Worst interviewer

I have worked here before, wanted to join again but... This person Mr.Ahsan Shahid doesn't deserve to be an interviewer, if you like someone you can prolong the discussion in a positive manner but if you dont like then you can simply end the interview politely. You can't imagine, he smoked a vape in A INTERVIEW!!!!! I mean WOW!!! 👏 ARE U A DIRECTOR???? not even the head of program / campian (who has taken my final interview, few years back) does that over there or anywhere!!! this person should be stopped before he ruin the image of the company, as he is already doing from a long time period. I am the only one who is saying this, there are many people, specially their employees No words for the company

Pros

Salary

Cons

Rotating shift and offs

ibex is a multinational campany working with different campanies

if you ask my opnion i satisfied from the ibex company because their facilities for employees is satisfied and their management system is brillant ibex give more attention if you gone to good

Pros

Cons

yes i had a short break

What I learned

It was a good experience, professional environment learned lots of new things in life. Good place to work with you get to meet lots of different people and different age group.

Poor management

They pay on time but the management is poor and they don't treat their employees very well. Some campaigns are better than other campaigns............

Just I don't like Management.

Just I don't like Management. I have an experience as a CRO And CSE. Total time of Work at ibex is 3 months And Then I'll left ibex Because facing some management issue.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ibex. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits