ICM Japan

ICM Japan Employee Reviews

Recommend my friends. As its experienced employee has a good market demand. however company is not the same as it used to be. Management needs to review their hiring, firing, and management policies. Employees need to work with confidence that their job is secure
Miscommitments . Inhumanity . Humiliating . This is what happen when unprofessional & good for nothing people situated on top of employee. With no work experience .
I've been working in different offices, but i haven't found any place like that. Friendly environment, learning most of the new things. Salaries are paid in time.
Non compromising company, target focused, management first. Employees have a great mutual understanding and that makes the environment bearable but management has no idea how to tackle employee issues. Unfair application of double off on a single absence. Small call centre tactics being employed such as gather around format meetings on the floor to berate employees and de-motivation tactics.
I want good salary If i get good salary Then i suggest to my all friends and family members I need any type off job Like a Salesman Like a store assistance
Working in this company really helped me improve my selling skills, I exlopred my hidden negiotiating talent, moreover I learnt how to grab the interest of the client. Learnt different marketing strategies and atlast I learnt how to compete with your competitors.
I was dealing with papa new guinea region. I was providing Japanese auction vehicle to the customers with more discounted prices. Different vehicles were selected And details were forwarded to customers for their better choices.
Company has basically deals in different regions worldwide. The automobile industry is a totally different industry and everyday there is a new learning either it's related to the sale or if the government announces any new policy. The tariffs, Language, National Holidays and the intentions of new people are observed which enhances the practical experiences and helps to increase the general knowledge around the globe.
My experience at ICM JAPAN was great as I get to learn a lot and grow as an individual there. The salary as well as their are great for someone who are trying to make their ends meet. The environment at ICM JAPAN is also very competitive just like a sales environment should be so not only you have to keep up with your co workers but also work harder than before to achieve your target. I would definitely encourage people to apply in ICM JAPAN.
great team members to work with poor HR department New things to learn everyday. great office environment. No annual leaves. Sales pressure is intensive.
I have been working here since 3 years. Its been a good time span here. There was not a single day that someone interfere in anyone's work. I have learned time management and punctuality from ICM. We do have monthly dinners.
I am working in ICM Japan since 7 years. My journey is very amazing up till now. I have learned a lot. The company culture is very much positive. I have never received my salary late.One of the best part is you can explore new ways of learning.
Best place for job seeker and pay of ICM JAPAN is very powerful and if we talk about for management Soo ICM is excellent in management time to time salary and Etc
The workplace was not good enough too much I experienced too much bully and demotivated, the scope of company was good, even I loved my job, but the management was too much impartial and make people uncomfortable.No Doubt I learned a lot from there.
My work experience was more than I could have hoped for, in which I have learned from the company and made an impression to my colleagues have become a teammate to them,
it is a good place to work for a fresh and young bachelor, customer dealing is being taught in training by great training managers and overall the company's culture is good
Pros
Free Tea
Cons
strictness of no eating or tea on the work desk
The hardest part of the job when your client is asking for some kind of favors and you are not able to provide them due to some company policies. The difficult part is to convince them in very happy manner and satisfied them by providing some discounts and good deals.
the Overall working experience was a very knowledgeable and quite an amazing experience. It gave the knowledge about how vast and profitable the car trade industry can be.
ICM Japan taught me so much how to do work and to convert sales, initially i suffered but at the end when i was leaving i found myself perfect closer.
Pros
Monthly Dinner From Office
Cons
Call time
It's a good place to learn new exp that how to buy a car from japan & sell it to all over the world. I learned new exp . Management was good. workplace is professional
Pros
Company Pick & drop
Cons
Healthcare, Bonus
I have Possess 4 months experience as an international business development executive at ICM Japan. The job descriptions revolved around identifying the potential leads (customers and dealers) and turning them as ICM’s customers.  Creating awareness among customers regarding the Import policies, Custom duties, Chassis codes and Auction sheets  Maintaining the portfolio of customers on regular basis  Regular follow-up to keep in touch with customers for better services  Managing the whole process of booking and shipment, so that the desired units will be available to the customers at the dictated time  After sale service
Pros
Salary, Commission, Pick & Drop
Cons
Workload of selling units per month
  1. Employee Reviews