ICS Group

ICS Group Employee Reviews

Pakistan5 reviews

Comfortable work balance

The group overall salary package is good as compare to different companies and you should develop some advanced skills in order to full fill the certain job at your earliest time, need to be proactive.

Pros

sales commission

Cons

Provident fund not been deducted

Productive Work Place

Productive work place with leaning different things in the professional way and getting different opportunities in your professional life with allownces and benefits.

Terrible Place to Work at

The management pretends to be of corporate level but in reality it is a one man show 1. They will not give salaries on time. Steal your bonus. 2. The management is handled by one man and lot of politics leading to constant problems 3. Learnt never to trust white collar criminals 4. Their claim to fame is one company that is run mostly by Chinese hires otherwise it will also be in loss

Pros

Typical 9-6. Everyone leaves by 6:30p.m.

Cons

Working Saturdays, Will eat up your salary and bonus, Fired somebody for asking for maternal leave

A very professional company to work

-The Hardest part of the Job was multiple reporting - It was my first job as a professional, a lot of learning in regard to my work and time management

Pros

Learning

Cons

Long Hours

Nice Work Place with good team work

A typical day starts with my work plan what I have to do today. See what sort of payment I have to do. what work I have plan for people working under me. what reporting I have to do today etc.

Pros

Good Working envoirnment.

Cons

No tea break in morning time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ICS Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

ICS Group Reviews by Location

• ICS Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?