Inbox Business Technologies logo
Inbox Business Technologies

Inbox Business Technologies Employee Reviews

Team mates are INBOX very motivated

1. New technology tasking. 2. Qualified Software professional . 3. Excellent public dealings to client. 4.Tremendous pressure to complete the projects.

not productive bur fun wirh xbox

Not a good place to work nothing to learn new thingsNo Job securityOfficials are not professionalssalaries are very low as competitive to market

Productive place to learn new skills

Excellent place to learn something new, in office and in field. Cooperative supervisor always give chance to freshers to show their skills and enhance their abilities.

Excellent company to wor with.

I enjoyed alot while I was working with Inbox. Management and employees were very close to each other anrd working environment was very good with more professional attitude.

If you enjoy working hard with no appreciation nor salary, this is the place for you,

Worst company, reasons: 1) No salary 2) no increment 3) No transparency. 4) From Managers to CEO/ MD are liers. Never fullfill promises. Keeps on delaying. Never ever join this company if they give you hike Advice to Management Stop lying and close this company.

Good Corporate environment

good corporate environment, Free tea coffees saturday sunday off. time management is good here you can manage you work life balance With some ups and downs company is going-on.

I find Inbox as a good company

i worked here in inbox 16 months i find it as a best company . The staff was very coprative with us and never misbehave with us and always tried to give us honour.

Pros

Claim For every thing that we do for company

Cons

1 hour break for food and 15 days anual leave

Innovating and real learning workplace

Inbox is one of the leading IT services providers to the government in Pakistan. Not only it allows one to explore the business side, the legal side, but also business correspondence with the government department The company has marked itself well by provisioning its services in a diligent and 99.8% efficiency as calculated by independent auditors of the Client. The workplace itself is amazing and fabulous professionally as well as for learning.

Glad to been the part of Inbox Business Technologies Pvt LTD.

Provide space to start your career. Great mentors to guide you. Friendly, you can go and discuss anything with him. Great working environment. I am glad that i was the part of Inbox Business Technologies Pvt LTD.

Cons

Health Care

Non Management issues

Worst managemt only purchi system and they dont know how to even treat the guy who is running out his family no job security only politics. Work Puressure is somethong else but i would never recommend some one to join this company. Salary issues, management issues, HR issues all are on based on TC. Fu** this

Jobs at Inbox Business Technologies

See more jobs

Hardest part of job

Hardest part of job work in under pressure. I am able to work under pressure. I think that is my best achievement in it filed. I am proud of my that achievement

Pros

Dont free lunch

Cons

Heathcare

Worst Company

It is the Worst company I have ever worked. Salaries are delayed more than 3 moths. Management speaks blatant lies and makes fake promises to employees.

Productive Environment

The work environment in Inbox is very good, the management is very much understandable and focused. Workplace culture is good, very friendly people at Inbox

Cooperation

.Encourages collaboration with the team .Shares ideas and techniques .Builds strong relationships with others by [task] .Displays a harmonious and cooperative spirit by [task] .Gladly shares expertise

Great wise experience in the field of the networking, it helps me alot during my education period, helpful staff lots of learning done which is become my strength now.

Growing and emerging company

Mostly Monday and Tuesday are the typical days. I have learned communication skills. Management was 50, 50. Gujranwala is an industrial and agricultural area Other extra survey activities Field relate work.

Professional Experience

I have learned a lot during jobs. The main point is to face new challenges with new experiences. I have applied in many Organizations & i have learned may new things because every Organization have different nature of work which polish my skills knowledge or experience.

Pros

More follow ups required for personal work

Cons

Expense Claim

Biggest tech firm in Pakistan for a reason.

Great place to learn - Pakistan's biggest systems integrator. The company's culture needs to modernized if they wish to escape shaky ground it's currently on, but still better than majority.

workplace is good

i am learned different Microsoft Application with myself. the hardest job in my career. management is not good because they doesn't understand the technical thinks.

Pros

Nil

Cons

Nil

playing sports such as cricket football and listening to music

at the moment i have full time job in an office in lahore (pakistan) and duties in IT. to installation windows and software also troubleshoot them. i have learned to resolve the problems in given time. the hardest part of my when one user have a lot of work and his/her system create problems in this short time resolved the issue. enjoyable part of the job is learn about new technology.

PwC Pakistan is a place where you can learn alot

i have had a privilege to work for PwC Pakistan which laid my base and helped me to get where i am today. PWC develop it's employees in various job functions like ERP, Consulting, Management and External/Internal Audit.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Inbox Business Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Inbox Business Technologies