Inbox Business Technologies

Inbox Business Technologies Management reviews

I enjoyed alot while I was working with Inbox. Management and employees were very close to each other anrd working environment was very good with more professional attitude.
Worst company, reasons: 1) No salary 2) no increment 3) No transparency. 4) From Managers to CEO/ MD are liers. Never fullfill promises. Keeps on delaying. Never ever join this company if they give you hike Advice to Management Stop lying and close this company.
good corporate environment, Free tea coffees saturday sunday off. time management is good here you can manage you work life balance With some ups and downs company is going-on.
Worst managemt only purchi system and they dont know how to even treat the guy who is running out his family no job security only politics. Work Puressure is somethong else but i would never recommend some one to join this company. Salary issues, management issues, HR issues all are on based on TC. Fu** this
It is the Worst company I have ever worked. Salaries are delayed more than 3 moths. Management speaks blatant lies and makes fake promises to employees.
The work environment in Inbox is very good, the management is very much understandable and focused. Workplace culture is good, very friendly people at Inbox
Mostly Monday and Tuesday are the typical days. I have learned communication skills. Management was 50, 50. Gujranwala is an industrial and agricultural area Other extra survey activities Field relate work.
Great place to learn - Pakistan's biggest systems integrator. The company's culture needs to modernized if they wish to escape shaky ground it's currently on, but still better than majority.
i am learned different Microsoft Application with myself. the hardest job in my career. management is not good because they doesn't understand the technical thinks.
Pros
Nil
Cons
Nil
i have had a privilege to work for PwC Pakistan which laid my base and helped me to get where i am today. PWC develop it's employees in various job functions like ERP, Consulting, Management and External/Internal Audit.
chance to work on different projects. management and co-workers are supportive. hardest part is the movement to different places at any time according to the project status and nature. enjoyable time is when some task is assigned and it provides the chances to learn new things.