Innovative Solutions

Innovative Solutions Employee Reviews

No communication with management. They have good machines but development in the field of AI is zero . No software or product of company ever launched lunch is 3rd class
simply NO for not to go there if you want to save your career because there is no job security over there and they will replace youat any time with cheap labour that's why they always hunting for new commers in very low salary packages.
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Job security, Poor management, Low salary
Not a good experience. Lunch is pathetic, location is very far away. Work is not professional grade. Work life balance is good although but job is not secured and they can fire you anytime they want
Well, it was a great job but that time i was bachelor and when i have got a experience from there and i thought i have to apply somewhere else because everyone wants to looking for a better opportunities.
I worked at Innovative Solutions for 3 years as an executive writer and I had a really good experience. People are good and helpful, free lunch for males and females, provident fund, annual, casual and sick leaves.
best place for starters with good salary package and free lunch. Saturday Sundays are off. There isn't any sort of late sittings. Best team leads. Good HR and Management
Pros
Lunch
Cons
nothing
Its a really nice to place to start working from. It provides you with tools to face the hardships in the future because you already are facing them..
Pros
Salary
Managing Daily Fuel Consumption took from Drivers and Maintaining their Monthly Leisure and Their Wages data, Also manage Monthly Turnover, Auditing of Each Route Location and creating monthly wages accordingly. Management: it was easy to manage as everyone was friendly. Workplace Culture: the environment was not healthy. Enjoyable part of the job: No Time Management Requirement, be your own boss.
Pros
Free Lunches, Transportation Allowance
Cons
Salary Package, No Future Security
Innovative Solutions is an excellent company with satisfactory benefits and compensations for its employees. However, the leadership in some departments needs to be reviewed by the CEOs and upper management as they may be affecting the growth of the company and the company culture with their favoritism . The company has great potential but unfortunately on the management level there is equality but no equity which may force the more experienced employees to consider other options.
Pros
Free Lunches, Grace Timings, Paid Leaves and Holidays, 2 day weekend, No Late Sittings
Cons
Lack of Appreciation, No Acknowledgment of Skills & Experience on Leadership Level, No Value for Experienced Long Term Professionals at Management Levels
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Innovative Solutions?
Good software firm with having multiple versatile projects that are build on latest market technologies. Indeed its good company for new comers where they come and learn most appropriate technologies that really are so worthy for there future.
I am currently working at Innovative Solutions, I find this as a really easy going and relaxed work experience. I am hoping to continue working here because I love the environment.
Pros
free lunches, paid leaves
Cons
average salary
I learned a lot from the work environment on new platforms that I never worked on, so it was steep learning curve for me. The colleagues were very helpful and the management helped me to boost my performance.