Institute of Business & Technology

Institute of Business & Technology Employee Reviews

A typical day at work. I learned lots of knowledge and experiance. My co-workers was very supportive. Yes i can say that this is the hardest job of my life.
Cons
Company is good just looking for higher salary, days were really busy and hectic but I enjoy working here but change is always good learned a lot from this place though
Excellent workplace culture and supportive staff nand overall management A place where one can groom himself along with the more professional opportunities
pathetic management no work balance bad salary package timings are very out faculty standard is not upto the mark leg polling
Pros
communication
Cons
timings
Teaching as a Lecturer at IBT of all IT undergraduates programs included, BS in Computer Science, BS Computer Networks, BS Software Engineering and BS IT. I m teaching mostly Networks related courses like Data communication & Networks, Computer communication & Networks because my skills and interests is in Computer Networks.
Pros
Learning
Cons
Its been good experience to work in this organization. There was the regular targets and different objectives which were the part of the job
In this institute,i enjoy friendly atmosphere with supportive managment.Everyone follow the rules and regulations and share all the activities with one another.I became punctual due to this job.My colleagues are very appreciative and we have mutual understanding.the hardest part of my job is that when weak students don't try to understand the mathematics formulas.Finally the most enjoyable part of my job is that when children show me their good performance.
Pros
nill
Cons
short breaks
i would not recomand anyone. management is not proper and culture is sophisticated. they need better human resource and employee retention is big problem.
A typical days of work was maintaining results. i have learned how to move with the situations and how to deal with the clients and customers. management was good and co workers were very supportive. hardest part was nothing most enjoyable day is Farewell, picnics and parties like Teachers encouragement party, children activities.
Pros
nothing
Cons
breaks and commissions
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Institute of Business & Technology?
A lot of respect for learning and teaching methodologies were noticed not only in the management but more to the students. On the other hand time management was difficult to maintain as the students are part timers and were busy during the day in their offices and getting late to the class as well as not very fresh.
Pathetic management,No social and moral responsibilities Poor working environment