International Rescue Committee

International Rescue Committee Management reviews

It was a wonderful experience with International Rescue Committee I was working in the project Capacity Building Disaster Risk Resilience Management in Ghotki, Pakistan
The day of joining was a great day. I was oriented on every unit for the whole day. I learned many things form their management. Every tasks and activity was on time and according to the rules of the organization.
it works almost in almost all the aspect of life but manly having concern with the humanity and trying to protect the individual rights.it extends it support in the Field of disaster preparedness and management, health, economic and community mobilization etc.
Calligraphy admin paper works Management a nice work place culture nothing was hardest my enjoyable part of the job was my calligraphy that was my points
Lots of work in receiving and in dispatch, to count and inventory of food on daily basis. Dispatching food on daily basis for IDP's. Good management in WFP they were providing any thing we need. We worked as team and had good coworkers. hardest part of the job is when we had problem in recieving of food and IDP's were waiting then we had to wait for the trucks and to control 2000 IDP's. But i was handling easily all the IDP's nicely and in friendly way.
Pros
Had a good team we were going out for picnics on monthly basis.
Cons
worked continuously 20 hours a day
During job there was job security and mental satisfaction. Trainings were good from which I learnt a lot. Colleagues and management was very supportive over all. I enjoyed working there.
Pros
Respect, Mental satisfaction and trainings.
Cons
Posting at different locations.