Interwood Mobel (Pvt.) Ltd

Interwood Mobel (Pvt.) Ltd Employee Reviews

Pakistan9 reviews
Working in IWM was one of the good experiences as IWM gives me a platform where I am accountable of my assignments and KPI's and have to arrange and manage accordingly that gives you a sense of authority with responsibility,
I have learnt alot from here and polish my recruiting skills when it comes to bulk hiring. I have also amend, suggest and implemented HR policies with BOD's approval and confidence.
0% job security, abusing culture, hire people and fire after 3 to 5 months.
Only prefer to hire needy persons because they bear their abuses due to their financial situation.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
15 minutes tea break 45 minutes lunch break, office timing 9AM to 5:30PM, only sunday off.
the company has a good environment and growth potential to work with. It is a furniture company which deals in home, office furniture, laminated flooring and kitchens, doors and wardrobes.
Interwood Mobel is established since 1979, which is the reason that uptill now it has acquired a huge name in the world of Furniture, Interiors, Flooring, Doors, Kitchen, Wardrobes etc, In Pakistan and at International level. Due too its market value, the employees at Interwood are skilled, hardworking, loyal, passionate professionals.

Interwood has its own factory in Lahore similar to IKEA, with imported machines. Learning about materials and processes is immense due to the factory. I have learned a lot while visiting the factory about materials, processes, management, quality control, assembly line, raw materials and much more, which helped me in designing.

The hardest part of he job is to meet the deadlines as the work load is a lot, but with time I have learned to manage my time. The most enjoyable part of my job is the environment at INTERWOOD.

I have gained so much experience at Interwood that I am willing to experience something new to enhance my professional knowledge
Pros
good working environment, immense learning.
Cons
Good Salary, Good benefits.
it was a great experience to work in such a big step of customer and i have worked there as senior customer care officer so i had to interact with the customer . i think it is the best part of my job ever
Interwood use moderen technology, updated software, advance techniques of Production, Planning, execution, and design. Training is essential for every employee (labour, staff, managers, sr staff)
In short, other companies must follow rules and regulation, techniques, thinking ofInterwood.
I was doing all the recruitment work start from initial interviews, mock test, make the complete data of the candidates on application forms to data entry on the computer.I learned about the time management, the coordination between the co-workers was not as good as it could have been. The hardest part was the disapproval of the skilled worker not given the desired job by general managers. enjoyable part was to meet new skillful candidates as they want to make there careers.
Pros
medical facility free for the workers, provided health and safety equipments.
Cons
no job security, leg pulling
Monday
Be specific, time management, reporting techniques.

not coopreative

Hard workers and honest

Directer Meeting

Banking Transactions.
Pros
pick and drop, leaves
Cons
single person decissions
This is a big company but does not care about the benefits of labors. only salary is given nothing else. This company must be revised his policies and must think about the complete benefits of his employees. Because employees are vital power of any company.