iPlex Pvt Ltd

iPlex Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

Productive and supportive management

I had a wonderful time here in iplex, Management is quite friendly and there is no such thing as office politics here people are helping and specially the higher management of this company is quite good they listen to the employee’s concern and go out of the way to compensate a person

Pros

Good environment, great learning opportunities

Cons

Night Shift

Productive and Friendly Environment

I found iPlex a very good place for grooming our skills by working with very technical and experienced team members. The management is very good. They really try to give as much opportunities to improve one's skills as they can.

Pros

Friendly environment.

Cons

For some people it might be difficult that the working time is EST

A good place to grow in skill

A good place to learn, grow along with helping others grow with you. Friendly culture. Great environment with many benefits, including but not limited to free tea.

IT was fun

It was a great place to work if you dont need to be spoon-fed your role. You dont have anyone breathing down your neck or micromanaging. Overall it was good.

Productive and fun place to work in with Ping Pong table, PS4s & Carrom tables

Fun place to work in, relaxing atmosphere, one can enjoy free time by playing PS4, ping pong or carrom or by learning new skills. Enhancing current skill sets or experimenting new things.

Pros

Fun place to work in.

Cons

Have to be in contact 24/7.

Fun working place

Amazing workplace to polish your skills, a lot of opportunities to work with the best software teams around the globe and learn professional practices

Pros

less working hours

Cons

less compensation

Good company

They really care about their employees, wages are really good and so are the people there. Working on waste vehicles really isn't as bad as you'd think. They rarely do any major work such as engine rebuilds or clutches, they'll usually outsource that type of work.

Good Experience

Good place to learn alot, working with global standards and out class quality delivery to clients, good team and team work, and working environment in team is great. with fun factor

Pros

vacations and perks

Cons

low salaries

Productive and Learning Workplace

I have learned a lot of new technologies related to front-end development in Iplex. Iplex is a great company they will provide a great atmosphere for Learning and working.

That was a good company and i was very glad to be a part of it.

That was a good company and i was very glad to be a part of it.I learn a lot from senior fellows they helped me every time.i am confident that i can continue now on my own.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iPlex Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5