Jubilee Family Takaful

Jubilee Family Takaful Employee Reviews

My responsibilities were handling customer complaints and providing possible solutions according to their queries. Also i had to brief customers about our products and try to convince them.
Jubliee is one of the leading and professional job industry but while working with them it showed various worries and undesired work environment. It was somehow a stressful job
So, my responsibilities were handling customer complaints and giving feedback to customers according to their queries. Over all experience was good ans fine.
My experience of working here is very good. I get to learn lots of new professional things everyday. Specially how to communicate professionally with the management and to the persons coming to office in normal daily working routine.
I happy not so happy 2 b a part of jubilee family takalful..because the seniors should treat their juniors as like as servants..some of them are goof but mostly are bad so i just hate that job and in this job their is not fixed salry.
While the people at jubilee life insurance were terrific to work at is good.I enjoyed the people I worked with. It was a friendly and fun atmosphere, and I actually enjoyed going to work each morning.
Pros
bonus
Cons
short break, convenience problem.
Learned communications skills plus improved my sales skills. No pressure of work except that you have to work for yourself and earn as much as you can.
Pros
Commission based Job
Cons
Often difficult to earn
It's a good working place for an individual career path. One can go for sales representative to management post. I excel here in sales and recruitment targets and marketing strategy.
- No proper work routine or working hours. - Marketing skills/ tactics - Unethical management practices - Poor infrastructure, unhygienic work place poor cleanliness
Pros
commission
Cons
poor HR policies, no SOPs, no job security
In jubilee family Takaful the staff is qualified and uniquel positive attitude.The company providing best customer services since 1996.And also started its window Takaful operations in 2015.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Target base job
i am pleased to work with them i see off my job due to my timing of collage. they give many oppertiunities to employers.like medication,allwonces etc.