Jubilee Life Insurance Company Limited

Jubilee Life Insurance Company Limited Employee Reviews

Pakistan17 reviews
Literally very hectic job.
I learned a lot from this job like here I build my confidence level and I also learned that how to deal with people.

Management of this company is good and very much cooperative with employees and clients too.

Workplace culture was good like typical Bank environment.

The hardest part for me was to convince people

Enjoyable part of this job was when I get reward. Company offers Quarterly rewards
Pros
Commission, Rewards, Health Insurance, Medical Allowance
Cons
Mandatory Leave
Always found everyone responsible including higher officials all time.
Always ready to meet indiviuals for their client meetings.

Encouraged and distributions of prizes to each employee for achiving monthly targets.
Jubilee is professional to the core. Needs to work a little on employee development & skills. Management is good and is trying to adopt as per the futuristic needs.
JLI is the largest insurance provider in Pakistan in the private sector and is a wonderful place to work at. It pays you well and the work-life balance is also praiseworthy.
Working from 9 to 6
as it was my first job so i learned each and everything from there and workplace was good and management too.super cooperative and highly professional environment.The hardest part of job is late sitting and working on Saturday.
well working with jibilee is always a great experience i have learn how to communicate, deal,and recognize the needs of the customer. i was enjoying to do this job because on everyday basis i was meeting with different people from different backgrounds. And the most hardest part of this job was to sell policy on the customers,
I have enjoyed in my whole working period.
I have learned so many things related to my Job.

The Management is so kind and help full.

Work place is very cool and sound less.

The hardest part of the job is to deal with customers beyond the authorities.
Excelent organization bit salary is less.
They give much facilitaion to there employees emvironment is much good. Free food they give. Customer are are happy
My experience in Jubilee Life Insurance Company was one of the best ever. Learned a lot there plus the management and fellow employee were more supportive.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Jubilee Life Insurance Company Limited?
My experience is good at this company. But the working hours and no over time provided by the company turned employees in a stressed status where personal life and health issues are neglected fully
One of the places where I learnt the best of my skills "Advance Excel" team members were also very cooperative and very soft natured, but career growth is very slow.
Now currently jubilee life insurance company is the market leader in private sector of pakistan, but its not mean that its employee friendly company, Hr of that company not interested to sit with employee to take their views, its stress full and less pay company.
Pros
Hr should have in touch with employees
Cons
Should be employee friendly environment
company is best,more opportunities, best carear, best incentives at targets but our social area is not match with this type of job.
Pros
more opportunities to make future best
Cons
social problems with this job
Active Directory Management
Lotus Domino management

Helpdesk support

Router and switches configuration

Data backup and recovery

Vendor coordination

LAN implementation
I always find the new way in my professional career to grow my organizational business and my self as well.
Within this organization i learned couple of expertise to develop my self. Now i feel its time's order more better organization i have to join for much experience and grow my self as well.
Pros
lunches
Cons
no issue
It has been good experience with Jubilee Life company but the situation of our country is not good in any manners,there is to hard to live life smoothly every thing is going to high on every day and facilities going down day by day,so that's why I am going to move from Pakistan and searching here in Dubai for some smart package job..
I joined the organization from the very first day and it was my first ever experience to work as branch secretary/accountant more in a sales support role providing services to 70 sales person.

Later at my own request I joined the Employee Benefit Services (Corporate Distribution Department) in the operations department.

Later switched my career from operations to corporate sales department for career elevation