Jubilee Life Insurance Company Limited

Jubilee Life Insurance Company Limited Employee Reviews

Literally very hectic job.I learned a lot from this job like here I build my confidence level and I also learned that how to deal with people.Management of this company is good and very much cooperative with employees and clients too.Workplace culture was good like typical Bank environment.The hardest part for me was to convince peopleEnjoyable part of this job was when I get reward. Company offers Quarterly rewards

Pros

Commission, Rewards, Health Insurance, Medical Allowance

Cons

Mandatory Leave

Streesfull Company, Long working hours, Unpaid overtime

Don't join this worst company.Worst H.R team they will not perform there work on time and ask employee to be on time and do work late night, from home and also on holiday. They can't process day to day task timely.Streesfull enviorment. No respect for new junior. They don't provide you with computer till 20 30 days and will waste your time in giving illrelevant task.

Pros

Cons

Work after working hours، Work on weekends also. Worst H.R

Boring and slow paced job

I've worked with jubilee life insurance limited for a year and they did not provide any facility to their employees and salary given to insurance officers are very minimum despite looking at their efforts i will not recommend anybody to work here

Pros

No prons

Cons

No health care, no benefit is given, no medical

there is no time schedule

There is too much learnings.Environment is good.Family behavior of employees.There is no growing chances.Just stuck with your work.No movement in job nature.

Very Cooperative and Family Environment.

Always found everyone responsible including higher officials all time. Always ready to meet indiviuals for their client meetings. Encouraged and distributions of prizes to each employee for achiving monthly targets.

Professional Company

Jubilee is professional to the core. Needs to work a little on employee development & skills. Management is good and is trying to adopt as per the futuristic needs.

Largest Insurance Company in Pakistan

JLI is the largest insurance provider in Pakistan in the private sector and is a wonderful place to work at. It pays you well and the work-life balance is also praiseworthy.

workplace was really good and learned a lot.

Working from 9 to 6 as it was my first job so i learned each and everything from there and workplace was good and management too.super cooperative and highly professional environment.The hardest part of job is late sitting and working on Saturday.

Jubilee insurance company was fun workplace

well working with jibilee is always a great experience i have learn how to communicate, deal,and recognize the needs of the customer. i was enjoying to do this job because on everyday basis i was meeting with different people from different backgrounds. And the most hardest part of this job was to sell policy on the customers,

It is very enjoy full and learning work place

I have enjoyed in my whole working period. I have learned so many things related to my Job. The Management is so kind and help full. Work place is very cool and sound less. The hardest part of the job is to deal with customers beyond the authorities.

Execelent

Excelent organization bit salary is less. They give much facilitaion to there employees emvironment is much good. Free food they give. Customer are are happy

Review about JLICL

My experience in Jubilee Life Insurance Company was one of the best ever. Learned a lot there plus the management and fellow employee were more supportive.

My experience is good at this company. But the working hours and no over time provided by the company turned employees in a stressed status where personal life and health issues are neglected fully

Very Secure Company

One of the places where I learnt the best of my skills "Advance Excel" team members were also very cooperative and very soft natured, but career growth is very slow.

jubilee life insurance company

Now currently jubilee life insurance company is the market leader in private sector of pakistan, but its not mean that its employee friendly company, Hr of that company not interested to sit with employee to take their views, its stress full and less pay company.

Pros

Hr should have in touch with employees

Cons

Should be employee friendly environment

make us socialised ,fun with team mates but too much challenges at daily bases

company is best,more opportunities, best carear, best incentives at targets but our social area is not match with this type of job.

Pros

more opportunities to make future best

Cons

social problems with this job

System Support Engineer

Active Directory Management Lotus Domino management Helpdesk support Router and switches configuration Data backup and recovery Vendor coordination LAN implementation

ability to handle the challenging task, productive, team management.

I always find the new way in my professional career to grow my organizational business and my self as well. Within this organization i learned couple of expertise to develop my self. Now i feel its time's order more better organization i have to join for much experience and grow my self as well.

Pros

lunches

Cons

no issue

for better opurtunity

It has been good experience with Jubilee Life company but the situation of our country is not good in any manners,there is to hard to live life smoothly every thing is going to high on every day and facilities going down day by day,so that's why I am going to move from Pakistan and searching here in Dubai for some smart package job..

Excellent working environment

I joined the organization from the very first day and it was my first ever experience to work as branch secretary/accountant more in a sales support role providing services to 70 sales person. Later at my own request I joined the Employee Benefit Services (Corporate Distribution Department) in the operations department. Later switched my career from operations to corporate sales department for career elevation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jubilee Life Insurance Company Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Jubilee Life Insurance Company Limited Reviews by Location