Jubilee Life

Pakistan7 reviews

Clear
3.9Job Security & Advancement

Normal

It's a great company but the issue of misselling is so annoyed me then I resign from the job but I got best sales experience And do business in one year 2million and get customers attractive to me

Excelent

That was a very good experience with jubilee life.good work place.there was much to learn.supporting team members.i was much satisfy with that the job.

Good atmosphere

It provide good atmosphere to grow. There are number of growing opportunities available. You can work your way out to top. It provide good customer dealing abilities.

Pros

No limit on salary. Respect in Family because you sit in bank.

Cons

hectic routine

Good

Friendly Company Environment. Work at this company Al most 12 year in different Department, like, Sales & marketing, Admin, And CSD. Regards,

Pros

new launches

Cons

Good

Life is race, and a Sales representative can sell any product

i Started My Job Carried as Sales Officer in jubilee Life Insurance Co, Sister Concern Company of HABIB BANK LTD, Runing by (AKFED)i Used To deal Bancassurance Product In HBL, Our Sales Manager & RSM Motivate us for Better & More SellingHow to sell, how to deal with the customer, they give us good classes for Selling The Products, My 1st Month was going very down & Suddenly my Sales Manager Visit My Bank & Said Dear i am sitting Here with go & Catch one client, i feel some passion that my immediate boss is there with me for supporting me then finally i got two customers i was briefing them Products then my Sales Manager come into the ground & he also give some smart points for better selling on that day i close two cases with the Premium of 736ki was very happy because i become successful in sales so that was the good motivation which i get from my Sales Managerafter that in the 5th month of my job during the probation period i close some big cases and suddenly i become the topper of Pan Pakistan, My Company Promoted me as A Executive Officer After That i got another promotion after spending three years,i learn from my company confidence, good product knowledge and smarts keys for closing big cases as wellnow i never feel hesitation for meeting with unknown people now i can deal peoples anywhere, i can sell any product,Thanks to my Sales Manager Thanks To My R.S.M Thanks To My N.S.M Thanks To My Country HeadBest Regards <3 :)

Pros

free life insurance & handsome incentives

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jubilee Life. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • Jubilee Life
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?