Kashf Foundation

Kashf Foundation Employee Reviews

Pakistan29 reviews
My most of time spend at branches for their monitoring, learning is so slow becasue my senior did not know my work because she did not know about the audit,
Most of the management have less capacity as compare to thier juniors

culture as like as other professional institute

during external monitoring and audit i feel very tired and face hard time because my boss was unable to help or guide me

outdoor activities was really good
they are not giving salary to there employees . Senior satisfy you we are not holding your one day salary. Hr Dept is not good for lower level staffs. they use human resources as a machine .this employer is world cheapest with cheap employees in Pakistan. plz don't join only waste of life here.
1/Kashf foundation is a very good organization because that organization provide Lon to poor people in low percentage so they grow there business.
2/kashf foundation is a very good company for all.
If their management take good decision and hire education staff in operation so may be its enhance work duty with excellent enthusiasm and its great plate form in career progression with other be if its like EOIB LIVE BALANCES PF ,AS WELL MEDICALand for married mothers day care facility I really like it
I learned alot of things at kashf for example how to handle the large data and making follow ups for the completion of data apart from that I handled appraisal system
I had started my career at Kashf Foundation in 2007 and left in 2017 in my 11 years of career I had learned a lot there. some key points i would like to share here,

Ethics

Professionalism

Gender equality

Proactive approach

Motivation

Stress handling

Team work

Family culture

These are some major key points that I have learned in my 11 years of experience there and these are really fruitful in my future experiences.
The Organization is working for the micro credit to the females for their income generations. the good organization, I have learned a lot from the Kashf Foundation.
Very hard job in kashf foundation no time limite tensions able job no social life no future in kashf foundation so I leave this job and apply a new job.
Pros
Paid every thing money
Cons
Shorts breaks
 To manage all financial transactions b/w commercial banks and related organizations.
 To prepare Daily and maintain, Weekly and Monthly Bank Reconciliation statements.

 To handle daily financial transaction for Disbursements and Receipts.

 To make cash flow record and its book keeping

 To Assist the Branch Manager
Pros
job
Cons
health
here is my good experience like marketing and very communicate with clients.. There i see lot of peoples nature and attitude with myself also aknowledge my skill.
Pros
ok
Cons
ok
I learn so many things in my time which spends in Kashf Foundation, I learn professionalism as well as my experience growths. I gain knowledge in the field of accounts managememt.
Pros
Tourism with Management, Lunch with MD
Cons
Long Hours
This is my first job in this company and I have joined this company after completing my B.COM. I did complete my MA Economics degree during my job. I learnt a lot from my senior management. There is open platform trough switch within company horizontal or vertical growth channel in different departments of the company.
Management give preference to peromote internal staff of the company.
Pros
Free residency
Cons
short break
I learned a lot of things working in this organization.good environment of company.l got confidence and Management was very cooperative.and it was very nice experience being part of company.
Work burden is high salary deducted on errors but gives no compensation on exrta working i am working as serinor but without tag and salary
Pros
Cons
Incentive deduction
i learned many things from Kashf Foundation which will be very use full for me for my next job .mostly i learned how to work as a female with male persons.
Pros
nothing
Cons
annual leave system was good
lot of opportunity to learn
learn business along with software

management was well balanced

women empowerment

challenges of work

good team was fun to work with
In Kashf Foundation I learn about Gender balance. How we cant maintain the gender balance in our own homes. It is good way to change the society.
Cons
it was good. I learned a lot there. It was like a school for me as it was my first job. I will always admire Kashf for giving me good oppertuninty.
Pros
Saturday and Sunday off
Cons
late sitting some time
Recovery of overdue clients & crimnal areas custmers. thier behaviour study & and how to get recovery from them in politeness.
I stayed there for only 42 days and learned so many things from my seniors.all people which are including in senior management was very cooperative. they taught me so many thing about my field. they didn't waste my time. they taught me how to do work and then they took work from me. i am very much satisfied from the management of kashf foundation.
Pros
free tea two times a day.
Cons
health benefits, short break for one hour.
Kashf Foundation was the first specialized microfinance program in Pakistan established in 1999 to specifically target women from low income households.
Pros
Equal opportunity to work
Cons
Less Pay