Khushhali Microfinance Bank
Khushhali Microfinance Bank Employee Review

November 19, 2019
i am thankful to my previous organization because i have learnt a lot of things from there. work timing is also good salary package is average. the organization rules are good and simple and the organization environment is very good and healthy.
November 1, 2019
Same location
Customer service officer (Current Employee) - Buner
My job at khushhali microfinance Bank is the most best thing happen to me great management system. Ultra great benefits and most important job security.
December 24, 2018
Loan Officer (Former Employee) - Hyderabad Pakistan
Worst part of the job is that managment wast not supportive and the workplace culture did not match, The hardest part of the is then additional work and late sitting without any pay.
August 27, 2018
Loan officer (Current Employee) - Gujranwala
Khushhali Microfinance Bank is the first microfinance bank. As a loan officer i really enjoyed with my job and learnt about the value chain of business. As we know the business has seasonality. In low months the installment recovery problem start. We can minimize this problem but can't eliminate. So this is the weak point of this job. Overall the job is very interesting and it provides a chance to know about the business.
Cons
Healthcare