KPMG

KPMG Employee Reviews

Pakistan169 reviews

Found 169 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,284 reviews

Productive But Low Paid

In KPMG I have learnt and gain expertise in the field of taxation , but Salary is comparatively very low even other big4 CA firms pays high salary for junior to supervisor level.

Pros

KPMG's Brand name

Cons

low salary

Supportive seniors, great quality of work and a collaborative and positive culture

Excellent place to learn with peers and seniors that will support you every step of the way. Clients are industry titans which provides professional growth and exposure. Overall a positive career booster for anyone in the field with excellent exit options.

Pros

Secondment, collaborative environment, quality clients

Cons

None that I can think of.

multinational company, professional environment a lot to learn

Big4 does not need any review. But sometimes leads to exploitation as they know that employes are eager to join therefore they pay less. Interview process is difficult as k about previous job financial market and much more. But still recommend because it will give your career a new height, Only name on your CV is itself a lot.

Office space is big

Office was good but no growth it is very slow , Only CA students are given preferences , No job guarantee after internship. Pay deductions on taking off day even when you are sick.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

No proper off time

Wonderful experience in KPMG

No company like KPMG excellent work space and environment need a proper training then do apply here as KPMG is the best investment in life and turning point of career along a brand of life . One of the big 4 Audit firm .

Pros

Very comfortable and caring seniors

Cons

Only workaholic apply here

Better

Working here is better than most consulting firms. I am taking about there advisory. Firm culture overall may improve in the near future. If you expect a decent pay, then, this is not the place for you.

KPMG taught me enough to compete in the market

I would suggest its the best company for the premature Chartered Accountants for their long term growth. Seniors and Supervisors are always ready to help you in professional developement. They also guide you regarding your studies as well.

Productive and Great Place to Learn

KPMG made me a Professional CA. KPMG provided me a place and opportunity to polish my confidence, skills (e.g Team Management Skills as a Job Incharge), Knowledge.

Pros

Freindly Environment among Team Mates

Productive experience

Work with international network firm gives the confidence in practical life , management style , dealing with clients , International code of ethics followed design for accountants & auditors by relevant bodies.

KPMG is one of the top brand in the world of corporate management field. It has huge set of qualified resources . Environment give you confidence and learning. Pros Learning Cons Low salary

A place where you have a freehand to polish yourself, with coercion from the top management. Job culture is friendly and more of an informal organisational culture.

Good place for learning

While working in HR department of KPMG work life balance is good but the compensation is good form market. KPMG is changing its workplace culture because international is trying to make member firms just like them.

international company

As a Risk advisory internal auditor helping National Power Parks Management Company Limited accomplish its objective by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. • Creating Checklist to ensure work in conformance with work standards and Quality and Risk management guidelines. • Ensuring Compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, operating practices, and documentation.

Excellent place for accountants for professional developemnt

Excellent place for accountants for professional development Financial benefits are not market competitive Can gain experience in audit tax and financial advisory

Memorable

KPMG is a dream come true for me, my passion. I learned professional dealing, auditing, expertise in IFRS, teamwork, meeting deadlines throughout my training span in KPMG.

Worked as an intern

Worked as an intern and perform the audit of Pakistan services limited. Visited properties, made vouchers. Calculating room royalties and sampling of legal and professional expense.

Kpmg

KPMG is a good place to learn auditing skills. During my time in KPMG i was seconded to Qatar and Saudia Arabia for official assignments which has enhanced my interpersonal skills significantly.

My internship at KPMG

I worked at KPMG Taseer Hadi & Co. as an Audit Senior and it was also the part of my Internship required for a Chartered Accountant.It was good experience working these.I Got oppurtunity to work with Big Names including local and Multinational Companies.etc...

Learning hub

Good for learning various skills including Organisational politics :/ Management is supportive and let you work/develop on your own pace. Career advancement is slow as compared to other firms.

Overall, a good place to work.

Learning, fast paced environment wothe a focus on delivering quality audits and adding value to the information presented in the accounts. Offering a great work culture.

KPMG Pakistan pays you around 6000 to 15000 salary when you work as an associate for 3 years and there is a lot of work pressure which isn't suitable for this salary. But a good place to gain experience for your future jobs.

Pros

Worldwide connections

Cons

less salary and more overtime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KPMG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits