KSB Pumps Ltd

KSB Pumps Ltd Employee Reviews

Pakistan29 reviews
Very well reputed organisation cool calm very professional and skilled and challenging projects management well growth structure for everyone well paid salary and benefits and very very coaprative environment. Foran trainings anual.
Each Division in KSB has different dynamics. Production Division in Factory Hassanabdal is productive but not innovative nor are there any chances of growth, more like easy going family type environment Sales Division is full of politics, leg pulling is a norm. But you make high level of contacts in industry. You need to be self motivated and self learner to survive in this division Finance and Administrative Division is most organized and structured but very easy going and every thing is controlled through well defined procedures. Project Division most progressive division with lot of learning and chance to thrive especially if your are an engineer. Its also a very structured division and employees are most empowered in this division compared to other. Services Department Engineer's haven
One of the best feature was, home cooked food for all employees, it was fun playing Ping Pong, In the end Evaluation based on learning was so helpful.
Ksb is Pump manufacturing company and his rank is 3rd in the world. i really enjoy the work in KSB now i want to showcase my talent in outside world.
Not suitable for females at all. Very extremely sexist. The management gets insecure by hard working females. They should review and address this issue immediately.
Pros
Multinational
Cons
Misogyny
The company is good the staff are very coprative. My journey in ksb as an internee was good i used and practice sap software. I'll enter tha data of expense . The company is multinational there was a subsidiary .
Pros
The atmosphere is so awsum and relaxable
Cons
Too much less stipend
Ksb is my first organization where i got the wonderful learnings experience. Organization culture is bery much professional and best example of work life balance
Dictate and Draft Letters for Project Manager approval and submit to client, & consultant Manage office activities Maintain record Es ( Expense statement prepare and sent to Head office)
Pros
Free lunch, Fuel, Phone card & Bike maintenance
Cons
Outworking DA and Ta
Challenging. Lot of client interaction. Space for taking decisions. Chance to meet new people, visit different industries and interact. Opportunities to enhance knowledge.
Pros
Healthy and relaxed
Cons
slow pace of advancement.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KSB Pumps Ltd?
that was very critical responsibilities because of inside high temperature of melting material with molding sand very risky environment and satisfied to the labor.
Pros
annual party
Cons
It was good working with KSB. I was working as an accountant and managing their books. Loved the place, as it has a pool table in the premises and interns were allowed to play.
Working in KSB Pumps as an intern was a very good wcperience for me as my supervisor was very supportive and communicated to me the work i had to do and gave me new assignments which helped me in learning the market environment.
Manufacturers of Pumps for Water Waste Water, Water pumping, RO plants, filtration plants, well established organization, nice to work in, team building.
I have spent MORE THAN 36 YEARS in KSB’s family and explored new horizons of knowledge. During my presence I have enjoyed full Faith and Confidence from management side as well as from my cooperative colleagues. KSB and its management have provided me the platform to perform and work independently, which has helped me tremendously in improving my capabilities in dealing with people and resources. I wish I could have continued working here with KSB but unfortunately my current circumstances does not allow me. Whenever I will look back at the time of KSB‘s tenure, a train of memories will pass through my mind, probably I will be having a smile on my face. Times come and go and we keep on moving. it has been indeed a pleasure working with the company and the people associated with it. I truly admire the culture and traditions KSB is keeping up from so many years.
KSB PUMPS company is very good company its management is good, friendly environment with co-workers I learned team work, public dealing, working SOP etc.
Pros
Bike fule, bike maintance, mobile cards
Cons
short brack
Only Pump manufacturer in Pakistan Strong product line Highly skilled and trained people Fully technical support from KSB AG Germany for pumps design and technology Good culture for work and leaning
Everything at KSB was good. They treated me fairly well during my stay and I learned alot from senior engineers. Company employees were dedicated and there was a good QHS system. Their product quality is one of the best in the Market
Pros
Friendly people
Cons
Tough work routine
It was strictly professional when it needed to be and friendly and warm workplace as well. the people there were professional and helpful. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
The management of KSB Pumps really remarkable, they are highly impressive and competent people around the Globe. They have very impressive culture among the organization.
Very comprehensively enriched job portfolio encompassing General Management, Production Operations, Planning, New parts development, Quality Management, Reverse Engineering, Product Costing & Control, Continuous improvement initiatives and ERP system (SAP) management. Beside that participation in Technical Exhibitions, dealing with all existing and new customers and handling all technical queries.
Fine day.I have learnt so many thing.Managment is good and our co-worker so good. It is a challenging job and most emjoyable