KSB Pumps Ltd
KSB Pumps Ltd Employee Review

Excellent Company with very good envirnment for job improvement.

September 30, 2016
I have spent MORE THAN 36 YEARS in KSB’s family and explored new horizons of knowledge. During my presence I have enjoyed full Faith and Confidence from management side as well as from my cooperative colleagues. KSB and its management have provided me the platform to perform and work independently, which has helped me tremendously in improving my capabilities in dealing with people and resources. I wish I could have continued working here with KSB but unfortunately my current circumstances does not allow me. Whenever I will look back at the time of KSB‘s tenure, a train of memories will pass through my mind, probably I will be having a smile on my face. Times come and go and we keep on moving. it has been indeed a pleasure working with the company and the people associated with it. I truly admire the culture and traditions KSB is keeping up from so many years.
December 3, 2013
Same role
Sales Executive plus Credit Control Officer (Former Employee) - Peshawar Pakistan
KSB is a multination German company, existing in more than 130 countries around the globe. its has a strong financial reputation because its a public limited company.
April 26, 2020
Same location
Director Projects (Former Employee) - Lahore
Each Division in KSB has different dynamics. Production Division in Factory Hassanabdal is productive but not innovative nor are there any chances of growth, more like easy going family type environment Sales Division is full of politics, leg pulling is a norm. But you make high level of contacts in industry. You need to be self motivated and self learner to survive in this division Finance and Administrative Division is most organized and structured but very easy going and every thing is controlled through well defined procedures. Project Division most progressive division with lot of learning and chance to thrive especially if your are an engineer. Its also a very structured division and employees are most empowered in this division compared to other. Services Department Engineer's haven
November 7, 2018
Same location
Senior Marketing Executive (Former Employee) - Lahore
Not suitable for females at all. Very extremely sexist. The management gets insecure by hard working females. They should review and address this issue immediately.
Pros
Multinational
Cons
Misogyny
  1. Excellent Company with very good envirnment for job improvement.