KSB Pumps Ltd

KSB Pumps Ltd Employee Reviews in Lahore

Ksb is my first organization where i got the wonderful learnings experience. Organization culture is bery much professional and best example of work life balance
Each Division in KSB has different dynamics. Production Division in Factory Hassanabdal is productive but not innovative nor are there any chances of growth, more like easy going family type environment Sales Division is full of politics, leg pulling is a norm. But you make high level of contacts in industry. You need to be self motivated and self learner to survive in this division Finance and Administrative Division is most organized and structured but very easy going and every thing is controlled through well defined procedures. Project Division most progressive division with lot of learning and chance to thrive especially if your are an engineer. Its also a very structured division and employees are most empowered in this division compared to other. Services Department Engineer's haven
Not suitable for females at all. Very extremely sexist. The management gets insecure by hard working females. They should review and address this issue immediately.
Pros
Multinational
Cons
Misogyny
Challenging. Lot of client interaction. Space for taking decisions. Chance to meet new people, visit different industries and interact. Opportunities to enhance knowledge.
Pros
Healthy and relaxed
Cons
slow pace of advancement.
It was good working with KSB. I was working as an accountant and managing their books. Loved the place, as it has a pool table in the premises and interns were allowed to play.
I have spent MORE THAN 36 YEARS in KSB’s family and explored new horizons of knowledge. During my presence I have enjoyed full Faith and Confidence from management side as well as from my cooperative colleagues. KSB and its management have provided me the platform to perform and work independently, which has helped me tremendously in improving my capabilities in dealing with people and resources. I wish I could have continued working here with KSB but unfortunately my current circumstances does not allow me. Whenever I will look back at the time of KSB‘s tenure, a train of memories will pass through my mind, probably I will be having a smile on my face. Times come and go and we keep on moving. it has been indeed a pleasure working with the company and the people associated with it. I truly admire the culture and traditions KSB is keeping up from so many years.
KSB PUMPS company is very good company its management is good, friendly environment with co-workers I learned team work, public dealing, working SOP etc.
Pros
Bike fule, bike maintance, mobile cards
Cons
short brack
The management of KSB Pumps really remarkable, they are highly impressive and competent people around the Globe. They have very impressive culture among the organization.
Fine day.I have learnt so many thing.Managment is good and our co-worker so good. It is a challenging job and most emjoyable
Responsible for all decision making and operational matters related to purchasing such as: raw materials, components, traded goods, machinery spares and fixed assets locally and internationally (including but not limited to: European Union, UK, South Africa, Japan, Singapore, Dubai and Canada) - contracting local suppliers and negotiating with new suppliers resulted in substantial cost savings - developed and introduced a purchasing manual, which included steps from review of requisitions, floating inquiries, price negotiation, market surveys and order placement, establishing LCs, follow-up with suppliers, supplier evaluations, supplier audits, etc.
KSB Pumps Company Limited (Subsidiary of KSB AG) is one of Pakistan’s leading Automobile Centifugal Pumps manufacturer also involved in Construction Business. More than 1000 employees are employed in KSB Pumps Company Limited.
Learned a lot about working and maintenance of pumps.Helping Co-workers