KSB Pumps Ltd

KSB Pumps Ltd Employee Reviews for Credit Controller

I have spent MORE THAN 36 YEARS in KSB’s family and explored new horizons of knowledge. During my presence I have enjoyed full Faith and Confidence from management side as well as from my cooperative colleagues. KSB and its management have provided me the platform to perform and work independently, which has helped me tremendously in improving my capabilities in dealing with people and resources. I wish I could have continued working here with KSB but unfortunately my current circumstances does not allow me. Whenever I will look back at the time of KSB‘s tenure, a train of memories will pass through my mind, probably I will be having a smile on my face. Times come and go and we keep on moving. it has been indeed a pleasure working with the company and the people associated with it. I truly admire the culture and traditions KSB is keeping up from so many years.
KSB is a multination German company, existing in more than 130 countries around the globe. its has a strong financial reputation because its a public limited company.