KSB Pumps Ltd

KSB Pumps Ltd Employee Reviews

Very well reputed organisation cool calm very professional and skilled and challenging projects management well growth structure for everyone well paid salary and benefits and very very coaprative environment. Foran trainings anual.
Responsible for all decision making and operational matters related to purchasing such as: raw materials, components, traded goods, machinery spares and fixed assets locally and internationally (including but not limited to: European Union, UK, South Africa, Japan, Singapore, Dubai and Canada) - contracting local suppliers and negotiating with new suppliers resulted in substantial cost savings - developed and introduced a purchasing manual, which included steps from review of requisitions, floating inquiries, price negotiation, market surveys and order placement, establishing LCs, follow-up with suppliers, supplier evaluations, supplier audits, etc.
Before starting the work, i used to look at what important things that are planned for the day. Before starting on that i check the emails and prioritise them according to the importance. First of all I dispose off all the importnat emails. Then I concentrate on my work planned for. Since I worked at mangemnent level, I took time for guidance and coahing the sub ordinates under me. The most enjoyable part was to solve the problems. The hardest part was the short time found most of the time. What I don't know how the time fly by so quickly. Enjoyed lot at work and never thought of leaving for any other companies.
Pros
Repsonsibility was very well backed with required authority
Cons
Retirement age was 58 years which I seem to be greatest disadvantage.
basic things u can learn there.so many people of different nationalities u can find your collegue
KSB Pumps Company Limited (Subsidiary of KSB AG) is one of Pakistan’s leading Automobile Centifugal Pumps manufacturer also involved in Construction Business. More than 1000 employees are employed in KSB Pumps Company Limited.
KSB is a multination German company, existing in more than 130 countries around the globe. its has a strong financial reputation because its a public limited company.
- Normal working routine - Learned all about office management and dealing with clients - Co-workers some were good and efficient. Some were lazy. - Hardest part of the job was when we were working twice the tasks that was in our job description.
. We celebrated 50 years' ceremoney where the KSB Directors from all over the Asian setup of the Company including Director from Germany, were present, enjoyed the function.. It is very soothing to work with a Multinational.. Equal opportunity company & empowering management.. Enjoyed stay with co-workers, helping, cooperative & law abiding.. Nothing special experience.. Although the job was a bit lower than my profile & experience but was enjoying the work.
Pros
best facilitating environment
Cons
best health care through health insurance for all family members.
Learned a lot about working and maintenance of pumps.Helping Co-workers