Lahore Garrison University

Lahore Garrison University Employee Reviews

Pakistan8 reviews
The typical day involved about academic discussion with head of departments, plan with the course-outline and developing strategies to improve them. The management was thoroughly resourceful and organizational culture was lively.
The enjoyable part of job was that you could have interaction with young minds and learn from them as well. Besides, one can indulge in sports activities on his leisure time.
I learned much about organizational behavior and learned how to adjust in an inflexible culture. I really loved teaching.However, the clerical tasks that the staff has to do are quite tiresome and annoying.
Pros
Saturday was off.
Cons
Saturday and |Sunday were on during exams and no summer vacations
I get something new on daily basis.I get a chance to clear my ideas. My personality has been changed. Ihave become mature. New ideas come in my mind to convey knowledge to students.Management of university needs improvement.At different occasions they are unable to facilitate the staff and students.The hardest part is to stay for 8 hours daily but having low salary. I love to teach students and that is the most enjoyable part of this job.
Pros
Nothing free
Cons
Short breaks
Its very good experience working lgu as it has good embiance,up to the mark perks and benefits as well as job security is the main reason working there.team work is also a key point.
Pros
Health ensurance, good ambiance
Cons
I have enough experience in accounts i can maintain all type of accounts, i can make all type of journal entries prepare ledgers finalize trial balance and also all financial statements. i know how how to prepare bank reconciliation statement, printing checks, analysis of financial statements.
I can use the computerized accounting software like peachtree, quick books, tally and Microsoft Word & Excel
it was a very nice experience i learn alot from this company. i learn all accounts related task, Management was very help full and very nice to as well as i nice to them. The salary was not handsome according to the hard work. the day when salary transfer to the account best days those were :)
Pros
task should be finish before with in given time period
Cons
Avoid irrelevant activities during Job time period.
My jobs timings are 08am to 05pm
I learned so many things about accounts and management

My co workers are very polite and do their work honestly

The hardest part of the job is to work overtime without any extra allowances

The enjoyable part is at parties of the company
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Overtime
The environment has taught me team work, syllabus designing, admission processes