Lahore Garrison University
Lahore Garrison University Employee Review

Creative and Professional place to work

January 19, 2019
The typical day involved about academic discussion with head of departments, plan with the course-outline and developing strategies to improve them. The management was thoroughly resourceful and organizational culture was lively. The enjoyable part of job was that you could have interaction with young minds and learn from them as well. Besides, one can indulge in sports activities on his leisure time.
June 16, 2017
Assistant Lecturer (Current Employee) - Lahore
I learned much about organizational behavior and learned how to adjust in an inflexible culture. I really loved teaching.However, the clerical tasks that the staff has to do are quite tiresome and annoying.
Pros
Saturday was off.
Cons
Saturday and |Sunday were on during exams and no summer vacations
March 29, 2017
Mathematics Lecturer (Current Employee) - Lahore
I get something new on daily basis.I get a chance to clear my ideas. My personality has been changed. Ihave become mature. New ideas come in my mind to convey knowledge to students.Management of university needs improvement.At different occasions they are unable to facilitate the staff and students.The hardest part is to stay for 8 hours daily but having low salary. I love to teach students and that is the most enjoyable part of this job.
Pros
Nothing free
Cons
Short breaks
March 16, 2017
Lecturer (Current Employee) - Defense lahore
Its very good experience working lgu as it has good embiance,up to the mark perks and benefits as well as job security is the main reason working there.team work is also a key point.
Pros
Health ensurance, good ambiance
  1. Creative and Professional place to work