Lahore Garrison University

Lahore Garrison University Employee Reviews in Lahore

The typical day involved about academic discussion with head of departments, plan with the course-outline and developing strategies to improve them. The management was thoroughly resourceful and organizational culture was lively. The enjoyable part of job was that you could have interaction with young minds and learn from them as well. Besides, one can indulge in sports activities on his leisure time.
I learned much about organizational behavior and learned how to adjust in an inflexible culture. I really loved teaching.However, the clerical tasks that the staff has to do are quite tiresome and annoying.
Pros
Saturday was off.
Cons
Saturday and |Sunday were on during exams and no summer vacations
I get something new on daily basis.I get a chance to clear my ideas. My personality has been changed. Ihave become mature. New ideas come in my mind to convey knowledge to students.Management of university needs improvement.At different occasions they are unable to facilitate the staff and students.The hardest part is to stay for 8 hours daily but having low salary. I love to teach students and that is the most enjoyable part of this job.
Pros
Nothing free
Cons
Short breaks
Its very good experience working lgu as it has good embiance,up to the mark perks and benefits as well as job security is the main reason working there.team work is also a key point.
Pros
Health ensurance, good ambiance
Cons
it was a very nice experience i learn alot from this company. i learn all accounts related task, Management was very help full and very nice to as well as i nice to them. The salary was not handsome according to the hard work. the day when salary transfer to the account best days those were :)
Pros
task should be finish before with in given time period
Cons
Avoid irrelevant activities during Job time period.
The environment has taught me team work, syllabus designing, admission processes