LMKR

LMKR Employee Reviews

Excellent Team environment, Helping management, Opportunity to work in different areas of software development, relaxing environment, learned how to communicate and survive in working environment.
It was good company I learned a lot from this company Proficient in full system test lifecycle, including designing, developing and implementing Test Plans, Test Cases and Test scripts. Experienced in complex, project-based environments and team leadership. ISTQB (Foundation Level) certified. Six Sigma training completed.
I start my work with black coffee / Tea which is free to drink in my office facility. Our management is very co-operative. In LMKR anyone can share and learn new ideas a person can easily create bond with each other due to friendly colleagues and environment. As LMKR believe in open door management policy its very useful in terms of sharing culture we are just like family. In LMKR we are not bound to remain at our desk my favorite.
Pros
free tea's morning and evening, good baked and snacks items in time.
Cons
no medical on dental, eye vision
LMKR offers cut throat competition for individuals who are starting their careers. It is a competitive and rewarding environment for career driven individuals.
LMKR is good for fresh graduates to learn new things about industry. You have the oppertunity to work with some really great people and learn new things
Pros
New Technologies
Cons
No benefits other than salary which is also very less
Working with LMKR has been a great experience. I not only gained extensive skills while performing my job at LMKR, but also had great fun working there as they have a very friendly and comfortable working environment. The management is very supportive and ensures equal rights to men and women. They give importance to career progression of their employees and ensure that the employees are motivated enough and satisfied with their work.
LMKR is one of the best Petroleum Information Technology company in Pakistan. Good compensation packages and great work environment.