Logicose

Logicose Employee Reviews

Pakistan17 reviews

Productive and good place to work.

I really enjoyed working there. Learned alot of new things and got opportunity to explore more. My manager was soo supportive and I have learned alot from there.

Friendly environment.

A very nice place to work. Cooperative management and a good working environment. Good opportunitues for growth. No remote working or a hybrid module.

Highly stressfull and zero chances of growth.

One of the worst places to work at if you are not really passionate avout writing. Writing is the only thing they make you do. Chances of promotion are slim.

Productive and Fun Place to Work

Logicose is an excellent place to work. The management is very supportive and caring of their team. They are highly professional and you won't face any problems. I started as a writer and the income growth is pretty good! My last salary was 115K whereas my starting was 60K. It took me 2 years and my bi-annual increments were 15K each.

Pros

Excellent Salary

Cons

No Work Life Balance

Productive place to work.

Had a good experience at logicose. You get to learn so much from peers and superiors. Pay scale is great, better than most companies out there. Performance-based benefits are nice.

Productive but monotonous

To put it simply, if you're good at what you do, this company will treat you well. And honestly, what more can you expect in this cut-throat industry?For writers, this company has a great work-life balance and supportive seniors. The workload is tough and can cause burnout if you're not careful.

Productive Place especially for a content writer

Been a professional for more than 5 years and this is my 3rd full time job. Couldn't recommend anyone more than to apply here ASAP especially if you want to be a writer.

Pros

Excellent Tea/Coffee Station, Relax Environment, controlled Working Hours, Helpful Seniors

Cons

Due to large size of employees getting one on one time with managers is difficult.

Great experience and wonderful people to work with.

Even though it's a fast-paced environment, and the work is never-ending, I learned a lot from my time at Logicose. My team was wonderful and great to work with.

Dull workplace environment but good benefits

Although the work of content writing is boring and lacks creativity, the added benefits such as good salary, monthly rewards, office events and occasional dinners along with health insurance are benefits most people sought after.

productive and fun loving place to work

It is good place to work and lean new things.i have work on different assignment my supervisor gave me to do.basically my work was to enter data in the spreadsheets

A very diverse culture and flexible work environment.

It's a good place with a diverse culture. It offers handsome salaries and several other benefits. The management is quite neutral and I liked working there.

Pros

Increments

Cons

No free lunch

Producitve, fun and gives a lot of chances of learning and growth.

Great company. Ample growth opportunities. Great Salary. Learned a lot about SEO, content writing and digital marketing. Will definitely recommend everyone to apply here.

A cordial environment

A place that appreciates and rewards hard work and commitment. I've worked there for almost 5 years and I've experienced positive work relationships with my colleagues and managers. The management has respected my opinions, made me feel valued and have allowed me to grow professionally and personally.

Pros

Great pay and benefits

Cons

No lunch

Good Place to Start your Career

A peaceful workplace, which offers a good opportunity to kick start your career. Has its limitations, but a very decent place overall. Recommended for freshees.

Pros

Flexibility, On-time Salary, Feedback is Appreciated

Cons

Small Company

Reall good company to work with and good growth opportinities

excellent organization and really healthy working environment.

good

a healthy working place. the company was able go help me learn new skills. I was given new and challenging projects which helped me understand and enjoy the task at hand. It has honed by ability to write, draft, etc,

Pros

high salary

Awesome workplace, productive environment

My work place has taught me that if you got to have a healthy portfolio of happy clients under your belt, you must have these skills: • Focus, focus, focus – listen to clients and understand what they expect from you! • Client is King – if your client is happy with your work, you are doing amazing! • Never exceed deadlines, as they say Time is Money. • Deliver what you have promised and never promise what you cannot deliver. • Say no to plagiarism and let your creative juices flow.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Logicose. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits