Logicose

Logicose Employee Reviews

Pakistan9 reviews

productive and fun loving place to work

It is good place to work and lean new things.i have work on different assignment my supervisor gave me to do.basically my work was to enter data in the spreadsheets

Dull workplace environment but good benefits

Although the work of content writing is boring and lacks creativity, the added benefits such as good salary, monthly rewards, office events and occasional dinners along with health insurance are benefits most people sought after.

A very diverse culture and flexible work environment.

It's a good place with a diverse culture. It offers handsome salaries and several other benefits. The management is quite neutral and I liked working there.

Pros

Increments

Cons

No free lunch

Producitve, fun and gives a lot of chances of learning and growth.

Great company. Ample growth opportunities. Great Salary. Learned a lot about SEO, content writing and digital marketing. Will definitely recommend everyone to apply here.

A cordial environment

A place that appreciates and rewards hard work and commitment. I've worked there for almost 5 years and I've experienced positive work relationships with my colleagues and managers. The management has respected my opinions, made me feel valued and have allowed me to grow professionally and personally.

Pros

Great pay and benefits

Cons

No lunch

Good Place to Start your Career

A peaceful workplace, which offers a good opportunity to kick start your career. Has its limitations, but a very decent place overall. Recommended for freshees.

Pros

Flexibility, On-time Salary, Feedback is Appreciated

Cons

Small Company

Reall good company to work with and good growth opportinities

excellent organization and really healthy working environment.

good

a healthy working place. the company was able go help me learn new skills. I was given new and challenging projects which helped me understand and enjoy the task at hand. It has honed by ability to write, draft, etc,

Pros

high salary

Awesome workplace, productive environment

My work place has taught me that if you got to have a healthy portfolio of happy clients under your belt, you must have these skills: • Focus, focus, focus – listen to clients and understand what they expect from you! • Client is King – if your client is happy with your work, you are doing amazing! • Never exceed deadlines, as they say Time is Money. • Deliver what you have promised and never promise what you cannot deliver. • Say no to plagiarism and let your creative juices flow.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Logicose. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3