Lucky Textile Mills Limited

Lucky Textile Mills Limited Employee Reviews

Pakistan8 reviews
It was my first experience and it was great many things i had learned there. Mangment was so cooperative and humble. Environment of the lucky textile mills is really good and the bedt thing seniors support very well.
I Gained my field experience here. I worked in different databases like erp and in house database with different environments. My colleague are competitive and responsible.
Cons
I believe Lucky Textile is a non performance biased company, people are all just doing their jobs and no one is willing to improve the environment of professionalism and organization.
Pros
Alternate saturdays are half days if you're appointed in head office
Cons
Doesnt care about employees
1. Training in wet processing plant
2. Use of Electronics and Electrical equipment in plant

3. Visit power generation plant, measuring and observing different values and know about generation process
It was my first organization as a permanent employee. It is being a very nice experience till now. Learnt my professional goals and objectives here. Seniors are really fun to be with. I think it is time for me to move ahead and gain experience of different industry which deserves my dedication towards it.
Pros
Good collegues
Cons
Zero benefits
the working area is to good there all are very supported with each other but management is not ok i learn many thing form here,we celebrate every event .
It was very big mill, with systematic rolls and regulation, the management was good, there is all higher educated persons working and that is very big group of companies,
Pros
no just tea two times i a day
Cons
It was a typical day in Starting. After given me great learned from HOD's it was became easier. Great Managers and very cooperative workers. I think if you manage your work as per SOP you never face any hardest part in your job.