Maersk

Maersk Employee Reviews

Pakistan11 reviews
At Maersk Pakistan, he working environment and culture was friendly and diversified. We were provided medical and entertainment facilities. I learned about logistics end to end supply chain.
Amazing work place, i am very satisfied to work here, amazing management amazing job work and life balance, amazing compensation and benefits and amazing job culture.
All equipment, All trailer, All tracks, All lifters, All dampars, conteniar, woshing, transportation, oprestion, maintenance, repairing, machines, purchasing, carpintar pota cabin, carpintar, plumber, all works responsibly etc
Lubers, vendors and all staff handling etc

And more works professional experience knowledge etc
Pros
Mobile phone and petrol free
Cons
Saturday is off
. Managing a department of over 60 employees & creating a professional environment.
. Attending a short meeting each morning to review resolved issues & any pending matter.

. Attending customer queries through counter staff, call centre personnel and by correspondence.

. Corresponding with overseas offices globally of Principal "Maersk Line" related to Customer Service queries and documentation matters.

. Reviewing Data Quality Report released by overseas Regional Office & monitoring performance of local office.

. Handling any complaint of an angry / aggrieved customer.

. Pacifying an upset customer aimed at customer retention for the Company.
Pros
Annual Picnics, Movies, etc
Cons
Resolving occasional inter-department friction
I worked there for one year ..found it a good company but really fast and dynamic work pace .. you need to be go getter to survive and excel other wise it is not for you.
Pros
Growth and Learning
Cons
Less work life balance
DAMCO makes you feel and facilitate working in an MNC. work environment is good. No micro management. Good employee engagement program and compensation benefits.
I learned practical experience, improvement in my Excel and communication skills as well as dealing with customers.
Culture of Damco Pakistan is very good the best part we can say is the culture that give us stregth to enhance our knowledge. that in end helpful for both individual and organization.

As far as Hardest part of the job we are dealing with export so we need to be very carefull on every steps of processes during operational work.

Damco Pakistan is very good multinational Organization that stick to there values and own their employees.

Thanks
Excellent Working Culture. Team Work is good. Management is very supportive along side the manger's know each and every thing as they have been through the roles that you are playing.
Pros
Exellent Working Culture, Supportive Management
Cons
Work Load, No work life
Challenges with new experiences and learning.
Learned Process Improvement a great deal

Management lives the values

and co-workers extend support.

Fun-filled culture was the most enjoyable part of the job
Pros
Free lunch, transportation etc.
Cons
short break
Friendly Environment

Professional Staff

Nice Fringe Benefits

Growth Opportunities

through training programs

Health Club Member Ships
Pros
Lunch Buffet, Air Tickets, Career Prospects
Cons
Long Working Hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Maersk?
Working at Maersk is challenging yet interesting. The management style allows you a lot of flexibility and freedom to perform independently. SAP has changed a lot of metrics at the workplace and tasks are more closely measured now.