Makkays

Makkays Employee Reviews

Pakistan7 reviews
Makkays is excellent platform form from where I learned Project management, Installations, troubleshooting, Documentation and report making along with e-mail correspondence.
learned so much about the communication skills and the way to utilize your ideas and feel so comfortable to deliver creative and efficient ideas.The one who want to learn something in a friendly atmosphere must join this.
The time I spend there was a good time working with my colleagues help me a lot in learning many things about the web developing and I created many front ends and back end of many websites.
Pros
Free Tea, Mosque
Cons
No Cafe
The company where I'm working right now having a neat atmosphere for an employee to work. Here every other is doing his own work and not interested in politics like things. Employees are friendly. The management is also open to employees to share their ideas for better future.

When someone gets tired of hard work or gets bore for working long hours, they go to play one of their favorite games either table tennis or chess in order to relax their bodies and mind.

At least for once in a month I get a challenging time when some event arrives and I'm to do lots of graphic stuff creatively in a limited time in order to advertise and market our organization. I design many options of a single thing and wait for the approval and get things print ready. However, during that time I get enough mental stress but each moment is a way to new experience and I feel inner satisfaction when my management praise my designs.
Designing and Costing for Power Products including Solar, UPS, AVR, Batteries and Rectifier. Excellent workplace with good organizational ethics. Extra curricular activities are the most enjoyable part of the job.
Professional organization that provides a plate form to learn, implement and work as a great team player.
Friendly environment and co-workers were really cooperative and supportive.

Strong HR department that follow and implement HR policies in professional way.
Makkays is an excellent place to work. The co workers are honest, hardworking and cooperative. The most enjoyable part of the job is the achievement of targets.
Pros
Free lunch to the new joiners