Marie Stopes Society

Marie Stopes Society Employee Reviews

Pakistan47 reviews
Sales Promotion Officer - Marie Stopes Society - Karachi
Marie Stopes Society I am responsible for overall strategic planning, management and
organisation of Marie Stopes’s Reproductive Health Franchise Program funded by

international donor agencies.
Wow!
Very good diverse cultured organization. They actually work for to develop a society who can think about their immediate family.

As a development sector they always encourage their employees for their development. Thnx!
Great company for gaining the life time experience.
In my last position I fulfilled management tasks and facilitate to all departments, as well as overseeing a staff of seven individuals. Throughout the day I completed various administrative duties without any delay.
The hardest part of the job was to face hurdles at the time of completion of project but after successfully completing the project i enjoyed the appreciation given by the management and excellent results of the project.
A platform to know different culture and ways to work
Organizing yourself at work is very important to start.
I learnt time management.

Workplace culture was mixed.

Management was good but positions were given without fair evaluation.

The camps were in the different location due to law and order situation it was getting hard to complete.

Working in a team as a team
Productive and Efficient
All supply chain practices were manual , lead and implemented Microsoft Dynamics logistics and warehousing module. lead role in change management

also makes changes in logistics practices to save huge amount of organization
Excellent organization
Brilliant working experience so far. The project meri pharmacy of marie stopes has given me an opportunity to persue my career and alot more to come Insha Allah. Being a coordinator is rough and tough job but alot of learning involved.
Deta Input
To achieve professional excellences in my field and to hold a challenging position in some esteemed Organization with a scope of learning and delivering to the maximum satisfaction of stakeholders and organization.
Learned more in Marie Stopes Society
Learn more in this organisation because of number of training attended.For fresh employees it is a very good organisation because of learning environment.
Pros
Learning and skill enhancement
Cons
Not employee friendly
Rerproduct & Health
There is very Healthy & Fruitful Respective Environment In which we can easily survive and Do Own Job with pleasant Atmosphere here we can learn many thing to do we can gain experience field work Operations, Finance,Compliance. I Have got Good Experience in This Company.
Pros
Free Lunch Tea Refreshment
Cons
Short Break Lunch break Namaz
Working in a MSS is new exposure
Working in Marie Stopes Society is new exposure for me from private hospital to social sector. previously the responsibility was bound only in hospital but here we worked not only Karachi but in different cities meet with different people with different culture, customs. travelling part is very enjoyable in this Job.
over all very good and learnt lot of new ideas & work
Over all good work experience learnt lot of new things & experience. good workplace environment and also give opportunity for outdoor events.

i relay enjoy the work environment
Social Franchise Sector Experience in Family Planning
I have learnt a lot from the family planning sector. The purpose of this firm was to create awareness towards the value of life and the importance of education.
Pros
Provide awareness of Family Planning
productive
learned and experienced audit skills knowledge and attitude.
learning and progressive and productive work environment.

had so much travelling and I enjoyed that part.
Pros
helping environment
Cons
short lunch breaks
Good to work with the organization
A supportive and cooperative working environment. Te reach of the organization was amazing and staff commitment was commendable. Reaching the hard areas was challenging, however meeting and assessing the communities was most enjoyable.
Ping pong ball..
Great experience during my tenure, learned data analysis and management at many levels. Culture is friendly but there are usually all kind of people, toughest part is to prove yourself, and I enjoyed my work status most of which accounted for traveling. A typical day is a lot more of commitment.
Pros
free tea all day and breakfast alternate fridays.
Cons
Health insurance only includes surgeries
International Organization working on women reproductive health
Its an International NGO working in Pakistan for improving the reproductive health of the women. Support office is based in Karachi but they are functional all over Pakistan.
Expert in planning and organizing activities consistent with organization goals and mission
I wish an exciting and challenging career within an energizing environment where my ideas and skills are valued and I will be supported in developing my full potential. An organization where my individual contribution will going to be respected, recognized and rewarded so that I may make a difference in the world of healthcare industry as well as in my own career and full fill my thirst of spreading knowledge and utilizing my skills effectively.
Learning and development for all
I have learned management and leader ship skills, training skills, how to manage stress at work, dealing tough target deadlines.
My supervisors are supporting and friendly, provided my lots of learning and development opportunities.
Productive workplace
Good place to work, good work-life balance, good pay, overall nice company. Management is good. Work culture needs improvement. Traveling is the hardest part of job.Team work is most enjoyable part of the job.
Data entry operator
6 days work in a week. i learned in this NGO official work, Management. Nice environment. long time continue data entry. i enjoy working correctly. Maintain Bio Matrix Attendance Report. Operate Printer, Scanner, Computer, Fax.
Pros
free lunches
good for society
Being a Development I am ambitious to work for this organization
that could broaden and utilize my smart experience in social development also provide a

learning environment for building new skills.