Marie Stopes Society

Marie Stopes Society Employee Reviews

Pakistan53 reviews

a good company with good benefits and environment only issue is lack of job security

Very relaxed environment. very collaborative and you will feel like working a t a multinational organization. you can reach anyone from bottom to top at any time

Pros

Free Lunch/breakfast on fridays For Manager and above: Car allowance, fuel allowance, Mobile Allowance For All: Medical insurance, Graduity Fund, good pay

Cons

no job security at all

Work with fun through team bounding.

• Cooperative working culture• Team culture with leader not boss.• Strong Systems, improve work productivity.• MSS offered team bounding programs.

Good

Culture, Professional co-workers I have worked almost 5 years overall in pakistan few of them organization who cares their personel MSS is one of them.

Pros

Work time, Salary on time, Saturday and Sunday off

Cons

Job insecurity level too high

I learn a lot in MSS

My life big part served to Marie Stopes and I learn a lot from mss this is ideal organization to work and learn a lot about reproductive health and rights of women...

It's an excellent plae to work

It's an excellent place to work. Management gives an enough space to their employees to work. Organization always appreciate their workers to encourage them and arrange different competitions. Overall organization culture is excellent and everyone helps each other where necessary.

Learned a lot there, but not financially feasible

It offers a good insight into the FP developmental sector, a lot of potential for capacity building and exposure. The management is helpful. However, the pay scale is poor and the benefits arent that great either.

Wow!

Very good diverse cultured organization. They actually work for to develop a society who can think about their immediate family. As a development sector they always encourage their employees for their development. Thnx!

Sales Promotion Officer - Marie Stopes Society - Karachi

Marie Stopes Society I am responsible for overall strategic planning, management and organisation of Marie Stopes’s Reproductive Health Franchise Program funded by international donor agencies.

Cons

Great company for gaining the life time experience.

In my last position I fulfilled management tasks and facilitate to all departments, as well as overseeing a staff of seven individuals. Throughout the day I completed various administrative duties without any delay. The hardest part of the job was to face hurdles at the time of completion of project but after successfully completing the project i enjoyed the appreciation given by the management and excellent results of the project.

A platform to know different culture and ways to work

Organizing yourself at work is very important to start. I learnt time management. Workplace culture was mixed. Management was good but positions were given without fair evaluation. The camps were in the different location due to law and order situation it was getting hard to complete. Working in a team as a team

Productive and Efficient

All supply chain practices were manual , lead and implemented Microsoft Dynamics logistics and warehousing module. lead role in change management also makes changes in logistics practices to save huge amount of organization

Excellent organization

Brilliant working experience so far. The project meri pharmacy of marie stopes has given me an opportunity to persue my career and alot more to come Insha Allah. Being a coordinator is rough and tough job but alot of learning involved.

Deta Input

To achieve professional excellences in my field and to hold a challenging position in some esteemed Organization with a scope of learning and delivering to the maximum satisfaction of stakeholders and organization.

Learned more in Marie Stopes Society

Learn more in this organisation because of number of training attended.For fresh employees it is a very good organisation because of learning environment.

Pros

Learning and skill enhancement

Cons

Not employee friendly

Rerproduct & Health

There is very Healthy & Fruitful Respective Environment In which we can easily survive and Do Own Job with pleasant Atmosphere here we can learn many thing to do we can gain experience field work Operations, Finance,Compliance. I Have got Good Experience in This Company.

Pros

Free Lunch Tea Refreshment

Cons

Short Break Lunch break Namaz

Working in a MSS is new exposure

Working in Marie Stopes Society is new exposure for me from private hospital to social sector. previously the responsibility was bound only in hospital but here we worked not only Karachi but in different cities meet with different people with different culture, customs. travelling part is very enjoyable in this Job.

over all very good and learnt lot of new ideas & work

Over all good work experience learnt lot of new things & experience. good workplace environment and also give opportunity for outdoor events. i relay enjoy the work environment

Social Franchise Sector Experience in Family Planning

I have learnt a lot from the family planning sector. The purpose of this firm was to create awareness towards the value of life and the importance of education.

Pros

Provide awareness of Family Planning

productive

learned and experienced audit skills knowledge and attitude. learning and progressive and productive work environment. had so much travelling and I enjoyed that part.

Pros

helping environment

Cons

short lunch breaks

Good to work with the organization

A supportive and cooperative working environment. Te reach of the organization was amazing and staff commitment was commendable. Reaching the hard areas was challenging, however meeting and assessing the communities was most enjoyable.

Ping pong ball..

Great experience during my tenure, learned data analysis and management at many levels. Culture is friendly but there are usually all kind of people, toughest part is to prove yourself, and I enjoyed my work status most of which accounted for traveling. A typical day is a lot more of commitment.

Pros

free tea all day and breakfast alternate fridays.

Cons

Health insurance only includes surgeries

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marie Stopes Society. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits