Marie Stopes Society

Marie Stopes Society Culture reviews

Pakistan55 reviews

Clear

Good

Culture, Professional co-workers I have worked almost 5 years overall in pakistan few of them organization who cares their personel MSS is one of them.

Pros

Work time, Salary on time, Saturday and Sunday off

Cons

Job insecurity level too high

Work with fun through team bounding.

• Cooperative working culture• Team culture with leader not boss.• Strong Systems, improve work productivity.• MSS offered team bounding programs.

It's an excellent plae to work

It's an excellent place to work. Management gives an enough space to their employees to work. Organization always appreciate their workers to encourage them and arrange different competitions. Overall organization culture is excellent and everyone helps each other where necessary.

Wow!

Very good diverse cultured organization. They actually work for to develop a society who can think about their immediate family. As a development sector they always encourage their employees for their development. Thnx!

A platform to know different culture and ways to work

Organizing yourself at work is very important to start. I learnt time management. Workplace culture was mixed. Management was good but positions were given without fair evaluation. The camps were in the different location due to law and order situation it was getting hard to complete. Working in a team as a team

Working in a MSS is new exposure

Working in Marie Stopes Society is new exposure for me from private hospital to social sector. previously the responsibility was bound only in hospital but here we worked not only Karachi but in different cities meet with different people with different culture, customs. travelling part is very enjoyable in this Job.

Good to work with the organization

A supportive and cooperative working environment. Te reach of the organization was amazing and staff commitment was commendable. Reaching the hard areas was challenging, however meeting and assessing the communities was most enjoyable.

Ping pong ball..

Great experience during my tenure, learned data analysis and management at many levels. Culture is friendly but there are usually all kind of people, toughest part is to prove yourself, and I enjoyed my work status most of which accounted for traveling. A typical day is a lot more of commitment.

Pros

free tea all day and breakfast alternate fridays.

Cons

Health insurance only includes surgeries

Learning and development for all

I have learned management and leader ship skills, training skills, how to manage stress at work, dealing tough target deadlines. My supervisors are supporting and friendly, provided my lots of learning and development opportunities.

Productive workplace

Good place to work, good work-life balance, good pay, overall nice company. Management is good. Work culture needs improvement. Traveling is the hardest part of job.Team work is most enjoyable part of the job.

• Capable of completing assigned work on time with quality results

TO achieve heights of professionalism in the All sector through commitment & dedication and to work with premier institutions of the All Sector.

Overall marie stopes society is good but job is not secure here laearnig is excellent

Overall good but not satisfied due to job is not secure but learning process is excellent . Seniors are v.supportive and where ever and when ever requires help thy help every team member even field team also.

Productive Working Place

I am working here as Manager and learned much more, also I prove here a lot but all with my Seniors support, I strongly Recommended to work with Mthis orgnization, Management is too supportive

Pros

no any

Cons

no any

Learn a lot of things here

I enhance my skills ,learn lot of things, they given me a chance to receive international training.training. Mss teach me how you complete your challenges. management do powerful work here ,my co worker is quite cool, hardest part is less of appreciation,Travelling is the enjoyable part ,

Career growth

I have more than 08 years of professional experience as far as sales and marketing is concerned. I have worked in a highly competitive and fast paced environment. I started my carrier with w.wood wards pharmaceuticals.

Pros

Free

Cons

Health care

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marie Stopes Society. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits