Marie Stopes Society

Marie Stopes Society Job Security & Advancement reviews

Pakistan55 reviews

Clear
3.3Job Security & Advancement

it is good and is like institution. very healthy environment.

MSS is very good organization having good polices and system. Management are very good and flexible. Having family environment. I enjoyed training and field work.

Pros

Provident funds and gratuity

Cons

Non

Family Planning and Representative Health

I have learned a lot from there. There are many opportunities of learning as Marie stopes international offered many training opportunities to their staff.

a good company with good benefits and environment only issue is lack of job security

Very relaxed environment. very collaborative and you will feel like working a t a multinational organization. you can reach anyone from bottom to top at any time

Pros

Free Lunch/breakfast on fridays For Manager and above: Car allowance, fuel allowance, Mobile Allowance For All: Medical insurance, Graduity Fund, good pay

Cons

no job security at all

I learn a lot in MSS

My life big part served to Marie Stopes and I learn a lot from mss this is ideal organization to work and learn a lot about reproductive health and rights of women...

It's an excellent plae to work

It's an excellent place to work. Management gives an enough space to their employees to work. Organization always appreciate their workers to encourage them and arrange different competitions. Overall organization culture is excellent and everyone helps each other where necessary.

Learned a lot there, but not financially feasible

It offers a good insight into the FP developmental sector, a lot of potential for capacity building and exposure. The management is helpful. However, the pay scale is poor and the benefits arent that great either.

Excellent organization

Brilliant working experience so far. The project meri pharmacy of marie stopes has given me an opportunity to persue my career and alot more to come Insha Allah. Being a coordinator is rough and tough job but alot of learning involved.

Deta Input

To achieve professional excellences in my field and to hold a challenging position in some esteemed Organization with a scope of learning and delivering to the maximum satisfaction of stakeholders and organization.

Learned more in Marie Stopes Society

Learn more in this organisation because of number of training attended.For fresh employees it is a very good organisation because of learning environment.

Pros

Learning and skill enhancement

Cons

Not employee friendly

Rerproduct & Health

There is very Healthy & Fruitful Respective Environment In which we can easily survive and Do Own Job with pleasant Atmosphere here we can learn many thing to do we can gain experience field work Operations, Finance,Compliance. I Have got Good Experience in This Company.

Pros

Free Lunch Tea Refreshment

Cons

Short Break Lunch break Namaz

over all very good and learnt lot of new ideas & work

Over all good work experience learnt lot of new things & experience. good workplace environment and also give opportunity for outdoor events. i relay enjoy the work environment

Social Franchise Sector Experience in Family Planning

I have learnt a lot from the family planning sector. The purpose of this firm was to create awareness towards the value of life and the importance of education.

Pros

Provide awareness of Family Planning

productive

learned and experienced audit skills knowledge and attitude. learning and progressive and productive work environment. had so much travelling and I enjoyed that part.

Pros

helping environment

Cons

short lunch breaks

Expert in planning and organizing activities consistent with organization goals and mission

I wish an exciting and challenging career within an energizing environment where my ideas and skills are valued and I will be supported in developing my full potential. An organization where my individual contribution will going to be respected, recognized and rewarded so that I may make a difference in the world of healthcare industry as well as in my own career and full fill my thirst of spreading knowledge and utilizing my skills effectively.

Learning and development for all

I have learned management and leader ship skills, training skills, how to manage stress at work, dealing tough target deadlines. My supervisors are supporting and friendly, provided my lots of learning and development opportunities.

Productive workplace

Good place to work, good work-life balance, good pay, overall nice company. Management is good. Work culture needs improvement. Traveling is the hardest part of job.Team work is most enjoyable part of the job.

Team Learning, Service based and Target oriented

Spending 8 years with MSS is amazing journey till now, I have learn a lot and developed my self by management support. All MSS is focused on team work and smart work.

Pros

Professional environment, International Learning Experience

Cons

Job Security

• Capable of completing assigned work on time with quality results

TO achieve heights of professionalism in the All sector through commitment & dedication and to work with premier institutions of the All Sector.

Productive and professional learning enviorment

Marie Stopes society provides me an opportunity to enhance my abilities in the field of accounts and audit. My co workers were all professionals. I have learned a great regarding accounting standards as well as auditing standards.

Pros

Attractive Salary

Cons

Health care benifts are not enough

Working with mss

Good experience to work with MSS for a youth awareness project, ADDRESSING MALE, FEMALE YOUTH ISSUES

A good place to work

Cupola is one of the best companies in Pakistan. Everyday At Cupola bring new learning opportunity. With enhance learning systems and supportive management its a great place to work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marie Stopes Society. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits