Marie Stopes Society

Marie Stopes Society Management reviews

Pakistan55 reviews

Clear

it is good and is like institution. very healthy environment.

MSS is very good organization having good polices and system. Management are very good and flexible. Having family environment. I enjoyed training and field work.

Pros

Provident funds and gratuity

Cons

Non

Good

Culture, Professional co-workers I have worked almost 5 years overall in pakistan few of them organization who cares their personel MSS is one of them.

Pros

Work time, Salary on time, Saturday and Sunday off

Cons

Job insecurity level too high

It's an excellent plae to work

It's an excellent place to work. Management gives an enough space to their employees to work. Organization always appreciate their workers to encourage them and arrange different competitions. Overall organization culture is excellent and everyone helps each other where necessary.

Learned a lot there, but not financially feasible

It offers a good insight into the FP developmental sector, a lot of potential for capacity building and exposure. The management is helpful. However, the pay scale is poor and the benefits arent that great either.

Sales Promotion Officer - Marie Stopes Society - Karachi

Marie Stopes Society I am responsible for overall strategic planning, management and organisation of Marie Stopes’s Reproductive Health Franchise Program funded by international donor agencies.

Cons

Great company for gaining the life time experience.

In my last position I fulfilled management tasks and facilitate to all departments, as well as overseeing a staff of seven individuals. Throughout the day I completed various administrative duties without any delay. The hardest part of the job was to face hurdles at the time of completion of project but after successfully completing the project i enjoyed the appreciation given by the management and excellent results of the project.

A platform to know different culture and ways to work

Organizing yourself at work is very important to start. I learnt time management. Workplace culture was mixed. Management was good but positions were given without fair evaluation. The camps were in the different location due to law and order situation it was getting hard to complete. Working in a team as a team

Productive and Efficient

All supply chain practices were manual , lead and implemented Microsoft Dynamics logistics and warehousing module. lead role in change management also makes changes in logistics practices to save huge amount of organization

Ping pong ball..

Great experience during my tenure, learned data analysis and management at many levels. Culture is friendly but there are usually all kind of people, toughest part is to prove yourself, and I enjoyed my work status most of which accounted for traveling. A typical day is a lot more of commitment.

Pros

free tea all day and breakfast alternate fridays.

Cons

Health insurance only includes surgeries

Learning and development for all

I have learned management and leader ship skills, training skills, how to manage stress at work, dealing tough target deadlines. My supervisors are supporting and friendly, provided my lots of learning and development opportunities.

Productive workplace

Good place to work, good work-life balance, good pay, overall nice company. Management is good. Work culture needs improvement. Traveling is the hardest part of job.Team work is most enjoyable part of the job.

Data entry operator

6 days work in a week. i learned in this NGO official work, Management. Nice environment. long time continue data entry. i enjoy working correctly. Maintain Bio Matrix Attendance Report. Operate Printer, Scanner, Computer, Fax.

Pros

free lunches

Restructuring happening

At the moment there is company wide restructuring happening - the company has lost some big grants which has put a massive strain on HR. However, under my boss I learnt a lot about project management and business planning.

Team Learning, Service based and Target oriented

Spending 8 years with MSS is amazing journey till now, I have learn a lot and developed my self by management support. All MSS is focused on team work and smart work.

Pros

Professional environment, International Learning Experience

Cons

Job Security

Hectic and Over Busy Schedule

A typical day at work was busiest day.Tthere were alot of things to learn about to work with a team. I management was good. My all co workers were very supportive. It was hardest part of the job to collect the people and get different type of data from them. I enjoyed alot when I got training at Karachi.

Pros

No Free Lunches

Cons

No Breaks or Short Leaves

Productive challenging and competitive workplace

I learned communication & counseling skills.My Reporting & Record keeping is also improved in this job. I learned to cop out pressure & stress of work.Team work is also another quality of this job.Sometimes, I faced & enjoyed challenges of field work with my colleague and solve the problems. Management and seniors are very nice & co operative.But the hardest part of the job is its long time duration of field working i.e sometimes more than 15 hours.

Pros

Medical facilities, pick and drop facility in field

Cons

hectic Duration of field

Management and team work

I have been working for a NGO since the last 4 years. It has really been an excellent move for me from the past job I worked. The atmosphere of the organization has been very friendly and at fast moving pace in serving the women across the country. Our day at work starts with a huge team greeting everyone, moving together for a cup of tea / coffee / smoke sharing experience of the day past which make a good team building in the morning, approaching new ideas and appreciate the good that has been done yesterday and the things to be done in the present and future situation. The management of the organization has always been motivating and appreciating us for the hard work we perform for these women. Extensive travel around the country address the needs to serve women, to hear them learn from there experience and perform new initiatives for taking our motive forward with the current scenario of the country is the most enjoyable part of the job and everyday we are learning something new from the top level to the bottom which helps us not only in our professional life but also in our personal life. It is not only due to the hard work we do we enjoy being here but the the management appreciates us in many terms and awards as best employee, yearly bonus and other benefits.

Pros

Team lunch, dinner, Indoor & outdoor competitions, International/ local retreat etc

Cons

Medical health insurance self & family.

A good place to work

Cupola is one of the best companies in Pakistan. Everyday At Cupola bring new learning opportunity. With enhance learning systems and supportive management its a great place to work

Productive Working Place

I am working here as Manager and learned much more, also I prove here a lot but all with my Seniors support, I strongly Recommended to work with Mthis orgnization, Management is too supportive

Pros

no any

Cons

no any

family planning and reproductive health

First Performance review meeting family planning and reproductive health district level management satisfactory, helpful to achieve the hundred percent target in backward areas sports gala

Pros

free lunches, dinner during review meeting

Cons

healthcare awareness sessions

Learn a lot of things here

I enhance my skills ,learn lot of things, they given me a chance to receive international training.training. Mss teach me how you complete your challenges. management do powerful work here ,my co worker is quite cool, hardest part is less of appreciation,Travelling is the enjoyable part ,

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marie Stopes Society. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits