Marie Stopes Society

Marie Stopes Society Pay & Benefits reviews

Pakistan55 reviews

Clear
3.5Pay & Benefits

a good company with good benefits and environment only issue is lack of job security

Very relaxed environment. very collaborative and you will feel like working a t a multinational organization. you can reach anyone from bottom to top at any time

Pros

Free Lunch/breakfast on fridays For Manager and above: Car allowance, fuel allowance, Mobile Allowance For All: Medical insurance, Graduity Fund, good pay

Cons

no job security at all

Good

Culture, Professional co-workers I have worked almost 5 years overall in pakistan few of them organization who cares their personel MSS is one of them.

Pros

Work time, Salary on time, Saturday and Sunday off

Cons

Job insecurity level too high

Learned a lot there, but not financially feasible

It offers a good insight into the FP developmental sector, a lot of potential for capacity building and exposure. The management is helpful. However, the pay scale is poor and the benefits arent that great either.

Rerproduct & Health

There is very Healthy & Fruitful Respective Environment In which we can easily survive and Do Own Job with pleasant Atmosphere here we can learn many thing to do we can gain experience field work Operations, Finance,Compliance. I Have got Good Experience in This Company.

Pros

Free Lunch Tea Refreshment

Cons

Short Break Lunch break Namaz

Data entry operator

6 days work in a week. i learned in this NGO official work, Management. Nice environment. long time continue data entry. i enjoy working correctly. Maintain Bio Matrix Attendance Report. Operate Printer, Scanner, Computer, Fax.

Pros

free lunches

Data Entry Operator

I do my duty with honestly. I do work full time. I have mangament skill. Office equipment operate easily. Computer, Printer, Scanner, DVR Camera operate.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Long houre

Productive and professional learning enviorment

Marie Stopes society provides me an opportunity to enhance my abilities in the field of accounts and audit. My co workers were all professionals. I have learned a great regarding accounting standards as well as auditing standards.

Pros

Attractive Salary

Cons

Health care benifts are not enough

Management and team work

I have been working for a NGO since the last 4 years. It has really been an excellent move for me from the past job I worked. The atmosphere of the organization has been very friendly and at fast moving pace in serving the women across the country. Our day at work starts with a huge team greeting everyone, moving together for a cup of tea / coffee / smoke sharing experience of the day past which make a good team building in the morning, approaching new ideas and appreciate the good that has been done yesterday and the things to be done in the present and future situation. The management of the organization has always been motivating and appreciating us for the hard work we perform for these women. Extensive travel around the country address the needs to serve women, to hear them learn from there experience and perform new initiatives for taking our motive forward with the current scenario of the country is the most enjoyable part of the job and everyday we are learning something new from the top level to the bottom which helps us not only in our professional life but also in our personal life. It is not only due to the hard work we do we enjoy being here but the the management appreciates us in many terms and awards as best employee, yearly bonus and other benefits.

Pros

Team lunch, dinner, Indoor & outdoor competitions, International/ local retreat etc

Cons

Medical health insurance self & family.

family planning and reproductive health

First Performance review meeting family planning and reproductive health district level management satisfactory, helpful to achieve the hundred percent target in backward areas sports gala

Pros

free lunches, dinner during review meeting

Cons

healthcare awareness sessions

can,t share

this organisation is excellent. my work experience in this NGO is supreb. there is good environment, team work, & many benefits for all staff like health insurance & life isurance, monthly incentives, salary increment etc..

Pros

free lunches icentive bounus

Cons

short break life insurance health insurance

A well established and renowned Multinational NGO

I would like to add the following: - Management is good and have sound knowledge. - Co-workers were all helpful and cooperative. - There is scope for learning, meeting and dealing with people of various districts and regions. - The hardest part was salary and designation offered was not as per my qualification and experience. - Travelling was the most enjoyable part of this job.

Pros

Learning scope, pick and drop facility

Cons

Lower salary package, long range of hierarchy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marie Stopes Society. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • Marie Stopes Society
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?