Marie Stopes Society

Pakistan55 reviews

Clear
3.5Pay & Benefits

Good

Culture, Professional co-workers I have worked almost 5 years overall in pakistan few of them organization who cares their personel MSS is one of them.

Pros

Work time, Salary on time, Saturday and Sunday off

Cons

Job insecurity level too high

It's an excellent plae to work

It's an excellent place to work. Management gives an enough space to their employees to work. Organization always appreciate their workers to encourage them and arrange different competitions. Overall organization culture is excellent and everyone helps each other where necessary.

over all very good and learnt lot of new ideas & work

Over all good work experience learnt lot of new things & experience. good workplace environment and also give opportunity for outdoor events. i relay enjoy the work environment

Productive workplace

Good place to work, good work-life balance, good pay, overall nice company. Management is good. Work culture needs improvement. Traveling is the hardest part of job.Team work is most enjoyable part of the job.

Data entry operator

6 days work in a week. i learned in this NGO official work, Management. Nice environment. long time continue data entry. i enjoy working correctly. Maintain Bio Matrix Attendance Report. Operate Printer, Scanner, Computer, Fax.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

working environment where we feel productive and comfortable

The best part of my job is working environment, where employee feel productive and comfortable . Every day I learned new things,some times technical and sometimes related to non technical , which will help in professional growth. My co-workers are knowledgeable, they have medical related degrees and have a good background. always we help each other. the hardest part of job is too much travelling . The most enjoyable part of the job is to train different age of medical related people and to learned from different experiences.

Pros

Explore different areas, different people, address problems

Cons

long hours, too much travelling

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marie Stopes Society. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits