Martin Dow

Martin Dow Employee Reviews

Pakistan9 reviews
Martin Dow is an excellent place to learn and develop your self. The management is very supportive. The working environment is positive and helps you grow and enhance. Skills and trainings are provided continuously.
In particular, I’ve enjoyed tackling extensive projects as the business has grown. I’m very appreciative for the opportunities to develop my skills in this field
Martin Dow Limited is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies of Pakistan, engaged in activities of manufacturing, marketing, import & export of high quality branded generic pharmaceutical products.

At Martin Dow, a key imperative of our Leadership Philosophy is to create leaders from within. Looking back at days gone by, we find new reasons for our people to experience success with experience, skills & training needed to advance with benefits & stability.
Martin Dow is a good place to work for a short time, working environment is good. In some departments employees are asked to sit late in office even when they don't have anything urgent to do.
Pros
Subsidized lunch, training & development
Cons
Late sitting, Low salary levels.
The place i born professionally in, the place i discovered my abilities and skills.
One of the company which was nice management with healthy environment and had a team of people like a family,Company became companies in short time of period because of the promising hard work of all.
Pros
People stayed long to prove it
Cons
when people were let leave the company after years of spent productive time
You have the opportunities to learn in this company dealing with almost all kind of working environment can mold any newcomer into a professional in a short span of time. Long approval procedures and Company low-pay scale affect junior employees motivation.
Pros
Free meal, Growing company (lots of chances for learning)
Cons
Low Pay-scale
Working wifh this company is a very great and helpfull for my experience about this field...management is very friendly and supporting...all the years came with great challenges and it was great to overcome them...
Pros
Tours of historical places
Cons
Health insurance
Starting the day and came to know that staff is absent and had to manage the floor alone both in manufacturing and packaging facility, that teaches how to manage time in these situations, if co-workers cooperate then its a nice feeling, hardest part of job is when i have to be at the facility for 14 hours a day for 4 continuous days. Most enjoyable part of job when the bosses appreciates.
In Administration every day is typical.
I learned my Director how to handle difficult situations.

Management is very supportive.

Co-worker always enjoy work.

Maintain balance between inside customer as well as out side customer with management.

Multitasking.
Pros
Good managment but employees no retain policy.
Cons
Good Benefit but not reasonable.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Martin Dow. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3