Master Group of Industries

Master Group of Industries Employee Reviews

Pakistan12 reviews
Working as a Planing Engineer but also perform different activities schedule the production meet the targets focus on the quality balance the resource labor handling process optimization reduce rejection rate working on new product design and implementation
I learned some of new operations regarding my job experience which will helpful for me in future for a new job. Now i have full confidence on me that i can run operations of any manufacturing company with full payback.
It's a great opportunity for to work in Master Group as Assistant Manager.Nice people in the office and learn a lot on the day to day basis.great place for work.
Friendly work environment with lot of challenges and work
supportive senior staff and cooperative team members

stock taking is the most enjoyable part of job
A good place to work as its a great place to get exposure , meet with new people of different backgrounds and enhance the learning, work place is comfortable and peers are cooperative.
Pros
benefits, like mobile allowance and fuel
Cons
no employee insurance or security of his life
Its a group of company, consist of Textiles, Foam manufacturing, Wind Energy and Furniture. Its a huge company across Pakistan and have more than 5000 employees.
I was a great experience to share the ideas with many engineers and to provide the best solutions to the industry, The collective work and efforts improved the quality and the quantity of the production.
Worked as Assistant Resident Civil Engineer at the project of Construction of factory in Sadhoke. Design Assistance of the factory and then the execution of factory area which included the shed area, labour residence area, Annexure, Mosque, GD +10 story building parking area and clinic.
This is manufacturing company of foam mattress and spring mattresses
I join as showroom sales associate after 9 month I promoted to showroom manager and I preform my services 2 years then I promoted to assistant manager retail operations
Pros
fuel
Cons
medical
The simple science to tackle with the growing work load is to divide it into small possible parts by work breakdown structure technique. Then assigned duties to the concerned people according to their capabilities. Also make sure that work to be done first whose tasks are more necessary to accomplished in short period of time corresponding to person time management.
Pros
Directing and Monitoring by walking around in targeted time
Cons
Large future benefits
Master group of industries is a leading and emerging group in the industrial area gujranwala pakistan.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Long hours, Weak HR Management, Pessimist Approach
wonderful job but with limited salary, and small organization. but everything is a good experience.
Pros
Free Lunches and pick and drop
Cons
single room with no public interactions.