Maxxam-V International

Maxxam-V International Employee Reviews

Pakistan3 reviews
I very much enjoyed working at Maxxam V International. This was completely new experience for me to involve into company operations, make strategies to grow, set up a whole new branch and bring it into a profitable business.
Direct dealing with customers, preparing / offering different deals for each individual customer to boost sales and margins.

Thankfully i was managed to turn a loss making unit into a high margin business.
Pros
Relaxed timings
Cons
stressful some times due to human behavior
i want to switch from this organization because i need a car for my official * personal use. it is a very big issue for this firm to provide thats why i want to switch.
Pros
one time meal also available
Cons
annual leaves 25
Maxxam international provides its employees a very friendly environment. In meetings, the suggestions from all the employees are invited and considered carefully. The HR department is very strong and hired only motivated persons who are sincere with their professional life. The most appreciable thing is that they also throw parties and give incentives to their employees upon specific targets and achievements and once in a year go bring employees on local tour to get more familiar with them and to maintain a friendly and happy employee-employer relationship.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Maxxam-V International?