MCB Bank Limited

MCB Bank Limited Employee Reviews

Pakistan91 reviews
We provided services related about debit and credit card activation, blocking and logged different complains of the customers in this order to give resolution to them .
Pros
Increase level of confidence, how to respond towards the customer in ethics
Cons
Call burden and we had to tackle different people on call
It's so embarrassing job as a Relationship manager they done with me on 30thousands But they when salary came its 19000only tell what is the difference between a labour or a relationship manager rang with this salary.
Cons
MCB is an equal opportunity employers for everyone who are experienced in related field.
MCB provides excellent opportunities to their employees and have good chances of growth in career & have an excellent culture and good place to work for everyone.
I did an internship at MCB Bank Limitted. It was attained in the above mentioned time span. It generally encompassed public dealing, accounting, record maintance in papers and online, customer dealing,adevertisement and dormat activation, Biometric registration and verification of customers, account form filling.
Lot of work load, but management provide time to time training for how to handle work load and provide high quality quick service to customers.
Every staff member having a freedom regarding their work,
To enhance my knowledge and capabilities by working in dynamic organization that provide itself in giving substantial responsibility to new talent. i prove that
Pros
No any thing free
Cons
it ok
You have space to initiate your ideas to enhance the customer experiences of your respectes area. With the help of data you can design different trainings sessions of branch staff to motivate the staff
great management great bank .I learn a lot with respected management. Only .job satisfaction job security .it was great experience to work with mcb ban
Working in organisation is very good, every supporting colleagues on all level, professional environment. Workload is manageable still learning environment.
"My internship at MCB Bank was a great experience that allowed me to better understand the professional workplace and expectations that come with it. The knowledge I learned and experiences I had are highly beneficial for me”
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at MCB Bank Limited?
Everyone is to much good in MCB bank management manage the all over banking system as well as
Customers behaviour is very kind with MCB bank every person while educator or illiterate are facilitating by MCB staff members
As according my review bank has healthy environment and soft packages in salary, Management is also cooperative. MCB has good networking in all over Pakistan.
Pros
Bank timing of work is too much
Cons
Good competitive salary in comparison of others
Honestly speaking i am very confortable in mcb bank environment.friendly and cooperative managment.appreciating the work.Rewarding as per policies.Secure job.better chances of promotions.
people over there were very dominant and misbehave a lot there was too much politics and very ill mannered and undeserving staff
they repeatedlu do the same mistake again and again
Pros
no pros as such
Cons
yeah my life was at risk
that time i am internee.
this is my first experience in any organisation

and to think about study and job style

that time i learn related to documentations job culture.
As i started my professional career in this financial institute, I learn a lot from this bank. Management was supportive and help in every difficulty of job.
Pros
Free account, debit card, online banking etc.
Cons
A very demanding job for operation manager where you have to be responsive to all queries from Complaint resolution Unit (directly monitored by Presidents Office); Compliance reviews for responses shared from audit reports; Legal opinions for various cases being underway from customers as well as branches; Continuous reporting of several exercises to adhere FATF (Financial Action Task Force) policies. This banks management is very responsible and reputed towards implementation of processes and procedures because of its conservative approach several attempts of scams and frauds have been curtailed on various occasions. The workplace environment is challenging as there are almost 13000 employees all over the country and one should be professional to maintain their position. The hardest part of the job is the reporting times as it may stretch upto 15 hours in pressure situations. The most enjoyable part is that it is a good organization to learn on a daily basis as frequent queries lead up to different scenarios being handled in an efficient and effective manner to keep reputation of the bank intact as the organization is more than 70 years in the business.
Pros
Free Courses; Trainings
Cons
Long Hours; Lengthy procedures for staff related matters
Assistant Operations Manager- Retail Banking
As an Assistant operations manager, following were my responsibilities

• Responsible for making clearing

• Making Inter city clearing

• Receiving cash sent from Head office, counting and completing documentation related resposibilties with due diligence

• Carefully verifying NadraVerisys to ensure the accounts are in compliance withrequirments laid out by State Bank of Pakistan

• Managing documentation of customer’s atm cards, maintaining log books and check books.
I have been recognized as extremely determined, efficient and highly productive employee while working with MCB Bank Limited.

Because MCB Bank is consider to be the one the leading Banks of Pakistan so there was enough workload and yet stressful environment nevertheless, we all worked as a one unit.My Management team was really cooperative.

I enjoyed each and everyday because every new morning brought new challenges for me which i accomplished efficiently with the help of my whole team.
Pros
Health insurance, Annual Increments, Perks, Bonuses, Paid leaves, discounts in mark up etc
Cons
Little bit stressful, enough Workload
As i joined as Sale Representative officer, i did indoor and outdoor work related to Autos like managing files, making autos dbs, check customer ecib, and resolve login case queries in the absence of our Sales Manager.
Pros
Lunch
Cons
healthcare
MCB Bank Limited provides a healthy environment to its employees to work for the betterment of the company. it provides a balanced work environment to its workforce.