Metro Cash & Carry

Metro Cash & Carry Employee Reviews

Pakistan91 reviews
I love to work with metro cash and carry. The staff was so educate and expert to do their work.hyginic products are provided to the customers,daily checking the product quality.
Cons
Metro security and department manager not well traning
Our security only for staff not a catch theft only looking the staff

Department manager not understand the staff they are shoted on floor
Pros
Girls rest room for example when headache pain, other when I rest 5 min where security no disturb
My hard work was that when I was doing inventory there I enjoyed working and I also enjoyed doing data entry in metro cash n carry and best working place I never get there.
I thoroughly enjoyed my work & time at METRO CASH & CARRY, specially the team & Head of Departments were really helpful & friendly.
I learned & delivered,
A place people love to work with dedication, passion and enthusiastic. A very good open culture with senior management. Team working environment with support of senior management.
Worst experience staff & management have unprofessional and unethical attide of working, they did so many politics with new Comer's. They never allow new one to adjust.
Pros
Nothing free
Cons
Stressful, long working hours
Overall that was a Good experience.but some manager took personally from some juniors.that was very bad.

Otherwise benifits from company was very good.
Metro Cash&Carry Provide excellent plateform for future,becaus management very good and support to all employee from ground level,
i says to everyone Metro Cash & Carry Pakistan best for fresh Candidates,
That's a good path to do job and i really enjoyed my job at metro cash and carry there is only one issue to leave the job is that the salary is not enough for me.
It was a great time with metro cash and carry which is located in my home country Islamabad pakistan, learn a lot of skills during that time period.!!
its not more hard to work at any place .I worked there roughly a year .the whole experience is too good. i have learned many things there like how to manage the crowd of customer also to be patient at every condition. because every business is carried by the patience if you behave angry with the customer you would lose them for ever. like the customer will chose another destination where they are treated with love.
a very good workplace regarding career advancement, learning and growth. very disciplined, and calm workplace. worker love to work with this organisation.
During my work experience at METRO. I was fortunate enough to have experienced firsthand and learned, many different sides of the general work process. Another valuable lesson I have learned during this time
the many different types of work an Customer Service Officer has to perform, which in turn,have provided me with more insight into the different types of roles and responsibilities that I could perform, as a Customer Service Officer.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
we make good day. with our team and make fun. we make some activity weekly and understand the problem our team and solve that. Leave this company is little bit difficult for me. But leave that company because i want to make my life good. that,s why i want to leave.
Its Good retail store and best place where i learn lot more things and more facilities to provide employer .its provide best training to employer According him need and want .
Enter at the time on duty
Taking hand over with last shift remaining tasks

House of learning about retail in details

Management is not too bad support able team

Free culture atmosphere

Can't explain hardest part of my job?????????

Working as team some joking partsworks
Work place is like school or university where child learn and teach to tactics about business . Really good intustion to create and build common man .
Coming to office with passion and enthusiasm, and with a positive outlook. The day starts slowly in a relaxing way and then turns into a busy like anything routine till the close of business. However, everybody keeps a friendly and professional attitude during all this time so it never feels burdensome.
Allow for flextime. Giving your employees some flexibility in their work schedules shows your concern for their personal lives. ...
Schedule exercise breaks. ...

Cultivate fun. ...

Lead with laughter. ...

Encourage mini time-outs. ...

Find the humor in negative situations. ...

Create a fun squad. ...

Acknowledge anniversaries.
Pros
Lunch only Rs.20/-
A Typical day was that when their have no rush of customers .i learned that a human person i how much important for us . i learned how we gave the respect of other .Their work culture is not there have politics .The most enjoyable part of the job when i get good marks from the customer when i solve their problems
Brand ambassador-promotional model is someone who works in marketing or advertising and is an expert on a certain product or product line. In this role, you spend a lot of your time demonstrating the products you are marketing to show consumers how the products can work for them.