MicroAgility

MicroAgility Employee Reviews

MicroAgility Culture

Awesome! MicroAgility has people working together with shared values and goals, they are performing better. Positive culture Transparent communication with top management Fun placeFlexibility at work

very Fun loving and Professional

I got recruited with real good technical experience here.also i got good opportunity to learn leadership and project management in here. Also i had chances to development and growth.

Productive and fun workplace with zero micromanagement.

I have been working with MicroAgility as an International Recruitment Executive. It is a great experience, the work-life balance is great, zero micro management, you can get work from home with ease and you will enjoy working with young energetic team at MicroAility.

Pros

Zero Micro management, carom board, sports, etc

Cons

growth opportunities lack

Good Experience

It's Overall a very good experience to be a part of MicroAgility Services.Team Lead and Managers are highly Skilled and helping. Appreciation on doing Good Job.

Productive work Place

Peaceful and professional environments with all aspects. Management is caring and helpful where needed. Best Place to learn by accomplishing the assigned tasks.

Very boring office with no water

well there is lot of politics in that office,work environment is not good, someone always pulling your leg. For learning point of view this company is dead End.

First Job

Recruiting and identifying the best potential candidates for high end clients in USA. - Initial screening of the resumes. - Building a strong network of potential candidates. - Posting job on different job boards, screening, interviewing, shortlisting. - Schedule interview with clients, communication with client and sub-contractors via phone and emails.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Work Ergonomics

Friendly Environemnt

Long working hours didn't let me get bored because of the friendly environment that the provided.We frequently had parties when colleagues get bonuses or salary increments.I learn about effective recruitment process, Interviewing and candidate screening skills, Effective Training skills that leads to further growth in employee's capabilities, Team management skills and Administration.All colleagues were very supportive, cooperative and ready to assist when needed.The hardest part was the training to new consultants about the American culture, their working environment and company's standard as these consultants were from different parts of the world and their English accent or working environment was different then that of the American's.We always enjoyed helping each other and celebrating each individual's success.

Pros

free dinner, a trip to some beutiful place after every six months

Cons

that was a night job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MicroAgility. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • MicroAgility
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?